Erotic lit

I have tried this once before but was disappointed with its reception. I believe in second chances round robin erotica...go!

I squinted through the crack in the door at her silhouette, bent over to fasten the buckle on her sandals. She wouldn't expect me for a few more minutes. In fact, she would gasp and blush with embarrassment at the thought of my voyeuring eyes taking snapshots of her near-naked body. That body, kissed by the sun and still dewy from the bath. That body, supple with youth and eager to please. Her breasts still firm and full, absent of aging and begging my hand to squeeze. My stomach hardened with want...she smoothed the skirt of her sundress and turned toward me. My breath stumbled as I rapped gently on the door...
.... my heart racing with anticipation, anxiety, lust, and fear. Adrenilin rushing through my body as I wait for the door to open; my invitation to a few moments of joy and extasy.
  • Toyz
  • 09-03-2014, 11:11 AM
I squinted through the crack in the door at her silhouette, bent over to fasten the buckle on her sandals. She wouldn't expect me for a few more minutes. In fact, she would gasp and blush with embarrassment at the thought of my voyeuring eyes taking snapshots of her near-naked body. That body, kissed by the sun and still dewy from the bath. That body, supple with youth and eager to please. Her breasts still firm and full, absent of aging and begging my hand to squeeze. My stomach hardened with want...she smoothed the skirt of her sundress and turned toward me. My breath stumbled as I rapped gently on the door...

My senses on edge, my heart racing in my chest a ringing in my ears as I anticipate the scent of her glistening body against mine. The warm touch of her breasts as she pushes against me, the erotic heat of her breath as she whispers in my ear "have you been thinking about me, and what I am about to do with you"? I take one last, long cleansing breath as she opens the door, her smile hinting at the pleasures to come...
...she offers me a seat and a glass of wine. The thin knit fabric of her red dress clings to her ass, it bounces with her hips as she ambles to the kitchen. Red? White? I don't have a preference. Her words are friendly and warm as conversation begins to soften the room's electricity. She sits next to me, glasses in hand, crossing her long legs and leans in to whisper, "did you miss me?" Her smile is coy and her hands are deft as they run the length of my thigh. My eyes lower to her breasts, my shoulders stiffen, and my seat dampens..
...all of a sudden, a beagle barges into the room from the door flap and starts humping my leg. She cusses, "Stay the fuck away, you filthy animal!", as she drags her dog by the scruff, into his box and locks him in. She apologizes coyly for her crudeness.

Little did she suspect, I was highly aroused at the sight of her manhandling her pet. "I want you to spank me", I said, as I urged her to dominate me....
...She sat a little higher than I, and whenever in her solitary ecstasy she was led to kiss me, her head would bend with a sleepy, soft, drooping movement that was almost woeful, and her bare knees caught and compressed my wrist, and slackened again; and her quivering mouth, distorted by the acridity of some mysterious potion, with a sibilant intake of breath came near to my face. She would try to relieve the pain of love by first roughly rubbing her dry lips against mine; then my darling would draw away with a nervous toss of her hair, and then again come darkly near and let me feed on her open mouth, while with a generosity that was ready to offer her everything, my heart, my throat, my entrails, I gave her to hold in her awkward fist the scepter of my passion...
I tried to hold back ............. but I farted anyway.
I was waiting for the butt stuff. Thanks PitD!
  • Toyz
  • 09-04-2014, 12:31 PM
I laid her on her back letting my fingers run up the length of her soft thighs...moved closer kissing her as I moved closer and closer to her warmth...I felt her raise her tight hips in anticipation of the tongue lashing I was a out yo unleash. Her taste. Sublime. Her scent. Heavenly. I dove in with full passion. I felt her fingers in my hair...pushing me against her...her passion mounting...I felt her lightly licking my ass...then my balls...pure heaven! Wait...licking my ass????

FUCKING BEAGLE!! I TRIED TO KICK THE DOG AWAY MY MOUTH STILL FULLY ENGAGED...HER MOANS GETTING LOUDER AND LOUDER... I KICKED ONE MORE TIME AND HEARD A GROWL BETWEEN MY THIGHS...THEN THE LITTLE BASTARD LATCHED ONTO MY BALLS...I SCREAMED IN AGONY AS....
Dude that was funny as hell.
...she offers me a seat and a glass of wine. The thin knit fabric of her red dress clings to her ass, it bounces with her hips as she ambles to the kitchen. Red? White? I don't have a preference. Her words are friendly and warm as conversation begins to soften the room's electricity. She sits next to me, glasses in hand, crossing her long legs and leans in to whisper, "did you miss me?" Her smile is coy and her hands are deft as they run the length of my thigh. My eyes lower to her breasts, my shoulders stiffen, and my seat dampens.. Originally Posted by klovve
And i say "Oh no sweetie ive just pissed myself with excitement and dampened the chair"

to which she replies " For cornsakes see this is why i told u to buy me that steamer at home depot, your always dampening your seat in excitement"
I eagerly anticipated being struck unconscious by her ass pipe hitting me in the head.

Seriously, erotic readings can be quite fun if done under the right circumstances
This lovely Brit goes off at about 3:30
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnRHOK6R76A

Various readers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpkiH...0WfSNhicCwpBp7
  • Oafer
  • 09-05-2014, 02:37 PM
My kind of thread . . . mostly!

“When she closed her eyes she felt he had many hands, which touched her everywhere, and many mouths, which passed so swiftly over her, and with a wolflike sharpness, his teeth sank into her fleshiest parts. Naked now, he lay his full length over her. She enjoyed his weight on her, enjoyed being crushed under his body. She wanted him soldered to her, from mouth to feet. Shivers passed through her body.”
― Anaïs Nin, Delta of Venus

I laid her on her back letting my fingers run up the length of her soft thighs...moved closer kissing her as I moved closer and closer to her warmth...I felt her raise her tight hips in anticipation of the tongue lashing I was a out yo unleash. Her taste. Sublime. Her scent. Heavenly. I dove in with full passion. I felt her fingers in my hair...pushing me against her...her passion mounting...I felt her lightly licking my ass...then my balls...pure heaven! Wait...licking my ass????

FUCKING BEAGLE!! I TRIED TO KICK THE DOG AWAY MY MOUTH STILL FULLY ENGAGED...HER MOANS GETTING LOUDER AND LOUDER... I KICKED ONE MORE TIME AND HEARD A GROWL BETWEEN MY THIGHS...THEN THE LITTLE BASTARD LATCHED ONTO MY BALLS...I SCREAMED IN AGONY AS.... Originally Posted by Toyz

I fought that little bastard off of me. Dick still hard and wanting to fuck, I jumped in the shower to clean up the slobber and apply some neosporin and band aids. Walking out of the bathroom I see her on the bed, smiling and laughing. "I'm good let's get it on" I suggest. "Hold on", she says. "Come read this shit this bitch is crazy!!"

http://kateloice.wordpress.com/2014/...te-loicekat-b/