Freebie with a very very very BBW

Hello my hobby brothers.

I have come up with the opportunity of being FwB (non hobby related) with a lady who is on the very very heavy side...

My question to you my brothers is, have you ever done a really big lady??? If so, what was the experience like?
Nice
If you have the tool for the job, go for it.
I think one of the reasons we use eccie is so we DON'T have to see women on the very very heavy side. But if you're into it, go for it. I'll bet she has developed very good oral skills.
Well, that's the thing. She is so big that I don't know if Jr will cooperate... To makes matter worse, I don't eve think she has boobs....
I'd do it as a last resort. Bbw usually suck pretty good.
I'll go with an ugly spinner any day over a pretty & obese woman....just can't do it. Perhaps a "thick" girl is my max and I gotta be really hard up...
Hello my hobby brothers.

I have come up with the opportunity of being FwB (non hobby related) with a lady who is on the very very heavy side...

My question to you my brothers is, have you ever done a really big lady??? If so, what was the experience like? Originally Posted by virginguy
Alright. Assuming you're asking for an honest answer, I'll bite.

Having sex with a heavier person does have some challenges. Turn the lights down. Make things (relatively) romantic. She's giving you a gift of herself.

Try to be kind.

Putting a pillow (or 2) underneath the hips will help with getting to her pussy, if that's an issue. It's especially helpful during oral sex. I do that with heavier men all of the time. It'll put the cock right where you need it.

Otherwise, there is just more of her. She's a woman like any other woman. Sometimes, a larger woman is more tight "down there" than many especially if she hasn't had penetrative sex in awhile.

And just enjoy her as an individual. Not as a FWB "fat chick" who you're just fucking to get your rocks off.

Also, sometimes men think because a woman is larger, she can take things harder and rougher. That's not the case with women. Some women like hard and rough but size doesn't determine those parameters of sexuality. So go slowly. Or not. Just judge the person for herself and take the sex from there.

You may be in for a VERY pleasant surprise! Good luck.

Best,
Elisabeth
I'd do it as a last resort. Bbw usually suck pretty good. Originally Posted by bigtymer1414
Anyone who thinks that size translates to sucking dick better is complete idiot. Sorry but being a fat girl does not in any way mean a better bj.

A better bj comes from the girls that like to give one and have had practice giving them. That has nothing to do with their weight but instead with their sluttiness.

I fucked my share of big girls in college when I fucked anything with a pussy. Most of them were drunken last girl standing, I struck out from the hottie I was with all night. I won't ever again as I can afford not to.

If she super big as you said my only advice is don't let her be on top. You might not make it back. Oh and I never went down on big girl. Was always to scared.