HA! I guess I am kind of a sleuth after all... Kind-of

Bye Dude... I wonder how long will it take for him to come back with a new profile. One lesson this guy doesn't learn is to chill the fuck out and not act like a tool. The moment he does that, the moderators figure who he is.

wow! some speech. nice. I fucking like it. curious tho - is that the same speech you give the mom after you ask her if she knows what her daughter does for a living? remember that?

i been readin yo. Originally Posted by HammockedHank
Welcome back Ricky! Aren't you supposed to be banned? Originally Posted by Simon Riley
good thing you don't sleuth for a living. Originally Posted by HammockedHank
I know, right?

We'll leave that up to you and OG. Originally Posted by Simon Riley
you don't make much sense Ricky...

Hey....
IF so make the next handle TS... Originally Posted by Whispers
I think your question has been answered Ricky. See you soon. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Shit! Well, I may have been wrong and that was not Ricky, but another banned douche-bag.

Here is a hobby lesson for you fucktards (this may apply to you too Tracy) ...

If you get banned and create a new profile... Shut the fuck-up while you are fucking banned. After your ban is over, ask the mods to deactivate the profile that you are using during your banned period. Go back to your old profile, AND if the points that got you banned have expired, then you can start acting like a dick-wad again. If not, then just chill the fuck-out.

Seriously people... It's not that hard.
Hey man... I fessed up to my shit and I haven't made any new ones. Get over it, I'm not a crack pot like some. I only have a small crack.
I only have a small crack. Originally Posted by Tracy Aine
But it's got a fantastic Location ;-))))))))))))))))))))
Hey man... I fessed up to my shit and I haven't made any new ones. Get over it, I'm not a crack pot like some. I only have a small crack. Originally Posted by Tracy Aine

Crackpot =
an eccentric or foolish person.

I own my foolishness. However you should too. Being the new "Queen Bee" and flooding the board seems to be "eccentric" and "foolish" to me. No different from Whispers, myself and the stooges flooding the board with the Slave threads.

Oh wait yes there is. At least our presence and posting is diverging and sharing info. that pertains to safety and the well being of the community.

Are you wanting to be in the crosshairs of Slave and company? Because we have all noticed you quickly stopped publicly kissing her ass. Keep up taking the spotlight and I GUARANTEE you, you will be the next one getting threatening anonymous emails, texts, and games played at your home or incall.

You seem very immature from what I have seen on the board here... that floats some boats, but the majority want a bit more maturity. Just a Degree, oh I mean a decree.

Word to the non wise.... keep a low profile, contribute meaningful, thought provoking information, and not flood the coed with ThreAD after ThreAD.

However I am still not convinced you are not pinch hitting for Slave and Co. still. I guess time will tell.
But it's got a fantastic Location ;-)))))))))))))))))))) Originally Posted by OldYeller

hahahahahaha !! Love that comeback!!
Hey man... I fessed up to my shit and I haven't made any new ones. Get over it, I'm not a crack pot like some. I only have a small crack. Originally Posted by Tracy Aine
Tracy,

I fucking love you... I am not a fan of your choice of friends, but who you associate yourself with... is up to you.
  • Netx9
  • 09-10-2014, 01:52 PM
Tracy,

I fucking love you... I am not a fan of your choice of friends, but who you associate yourself with... is up to you. Originally Posted by Simon Riley
Tracy is....

Tracy is....

Originally Posted by Netx9
+1

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1163034

Crackpot =
an eccentric or foolish person.

I own my foolishness. However you should too. Being the new "Queen Bee" and flooding the board seems to be "eccentric" and "foolish" to me. No different from Whispers, myself and the stooges flooding the board with the Slave threads.

Oh wait yes there is. At least our presence and posting is diverging and sharing info. that pertains to safety and the well being of the community.

Are you wanting to be in the crosshairs of Slave and company? Because we have all noticed you quickly stopped publicly kissing her ass. Keep up taking the spotlight and I GUARANTEE you, you will be the next one getting threatening anonymous emails, texts, and games played at your home or incall.

You seem very immature from what I have seen on the board here... that floats some boats, but the majority want a bit more maturity. Just a Degree, oh I mean a decree.

Word to the non wise.... keep a low profile, contribute meaningful, thought provoking information, and not flood the coed with ThreAD after ThreAD.

However I am still not convinced you are not pinch hitting for Slave and Co. still. I guess time will tell. Originally Posted by DirkDigglerSanAntonio

Mr Dirk Faggler.... I am not "friends" with anyone on this board. Do I talk to Slave? Yes. Matter of fact, I am pretty sure I texted her today or yesterday (days running together) just to see how she was. But no we don't hang out and go to the mall or anything. Not that it would be your business if I did, but since you're SO inquisitive.

Now you say your "presence and posting is diverging and sharing info. that pertains to safety and the well being of the community." Cut out the bullshit Faggler... You boys say the same shit over and over and over... and over.... and OVER. We GET IT! You don't like the girl! You all have said what you could say about her, let the public make their choice. Jesus Christ have mercy on us having to sort through the damn fan threADS dedicated to just her! And yes, I consider you all fans of her... who else would take so much time out of their lives to focus on her? FANS.

Regarding my immaturity... well, we've never met. So.... take your "board presence idea" of me and shove it. I could care less what you think about how I act on a hooker board.

Word to the wise... don't give advice where it isn't wanted. You aren't a hooker, or maybe you are. I'll continue to do what the FUCK I want on this board, within reason and without getting myself banned again if I can help it. If not, oh well. Like other providers on this board, some of us work other things in our RW lives.

Tracy,

I fucking love you... I am not a fan of your choice of friends, but who you associate yourself with... is up to you. Originally Posted by Simon Riley
I fucking love you too SR! Again, everyone uses the term "friend" too loosely. Sheesh, a girl can't fuck another girl she likes and get paid for it? Isn't that the premise of this board?

Tracy is....

Originally Posted by Netx9
Thanks baby cakes!
"Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Spieler
I think your question has been answered Ricky. See you soon."

Please note Von's interesting edit to his original post, as quoted in Post #1 above:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1055782660

To paraphrase Stephen Colbert, a nice job of "sleuthiness.'
"Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Spieler
I think your question has been answered Ricky. See you soon."

Please note Von's interesting edit to his original post, as quoted in Post #1 above:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1055782660

To paraphrase Stephen Colbert, a nice job of "sleuthiness.' Originally Posted by PDid
Great catch Watson!!

Word to the non wise.... keep a low profile, contribute meaningful, thought provoking information, and not flood the coed with ThreAD after ThreAD. Originally Posted by DirkDigglerSanAntonio
Shit! Well, I may have been wrong and that was not Ricky, but another banned douche-bag. Originally Posted by Simon Riley
or......

Slave and Ricky are taking advantage of one douchebag in the mix to wreck some havoc attributable to him?