Some or nothing?

• oden
  • 01-20-2010, 10:53 PM
Guys, do you like it better with a little clothes left on or Au Natural? Girls, how about you?
little left on definitely. Makes it feel like the spur of the moment thing........
Usually I like naked. I'm pretty white-bread that way. :-)
bending over with a skirt on with no panties underneath... ooops...lol easy access...
lol
Yeah that skirt thing sounds pretty good. Hmmm, There's another option to hold onto. : ) Kinda like those rodeo guys. I like the way you think, mslove.
dido
It depends on the situation...

Some times I like the passion to be so hot that we don't have time to completely disrobe.

I also like to remove every piece as I survey the beauty in front of me and use my lips to verify the smoothness of the skin.

It is also easier to cover back up in the parking garage at the airport if you leave some on...
I like to start with clothes on.
Then the moment ensues to a man's touch peeling my clothing off of me. As the situation *and the heat* increases - my clothes cum off faster.

As Funnyboy states
I also like to remove every piece as I survey the beauty in front of me and use my lips to verify the smoothness of the skin. Originally Posted by funnyboy
It's always been my turn on to have a man/and me disrobe piece by piece. It's like your inspecting art at it's fullness. Then once the clothes are off - you kiss everywhere they once were!
Spoken by a work of art...
I'm a Touchy Feely guy & its a real turn on taking each others clothes off! But unfortunately a lot of Providers just undress & go straight for the BBBJ but maybe that's because I talk a lot cutting into the time! Sorry I can't help it each of you Ladies are just interesting to talk with before we Fuck each others Brains out!
I agree with Ms love...that is DAMN HOT!!! Though in the middle of the fun i like to get all her clothes off.
Man's white shirt or body fishnet stocking and BAM were there!
lol................I have to admit sometimes I am sooo worked up, I'm running around with pants around my ankles..........but I do have to agree with Crispy1969 usually I do need to get comfortable with the provider both physically and mentally........
Im one for undressing the woman, it does bring more excitement, I think for the both of us. Leaving some of the girls clothes on is also a big turn on.
I have a fetish with the being in a dress no panties... having him come up from behind and feeling up my thighs... poking my toosh out where the bottom of my buttcheeks can be seen.. then him grabbing a hand full of hair and taking me right there (no matter where that might be). Some of my regs now I totally am in love with doing it in weird places throughout my house.. kitchen counters.. balcony.. whatever you want... mm sorry I got distracted..

being slowly undressed by a man is also way sexy.. but hardly happens.. generally its me who is undressing him which is fun to. then I get me bare during the fun times.