Need opinions on Website Design and Hosting!

The last website I had was through webgeniemedia.com and I just cancelled my subscription because the customer service was abhorrent. I don't need anything too fancy just I couple pages of description, a gallery page and a links page would be nice. I'm fine with predesigned layouts and whatnot. Does anybody have any suggestions for web designer/hosting that is relatively cheap and user friendly?
Penelope, I believe I can help you with this. We have what you described, not too expensive, and our customer support is always super-fast ;-)

A couple of quick snaps:
I currently use Good Girl Media and I love them!!! The webmaster is SO FAST, PROFESSIONAL & HONEST. Since you have dealt with others you know the lows that can come with using a webmaster thru email... you will not have those concerns with Good Girl Media. Not sure of your budget but you can always get the basic and build on it in the future... good luck!
And you may want to think about having a schedule page on your site it makes it much easier for yourself that your friends will automatically know when you are available and where!
I can help. Authentic graphic rich designs with unlimited revisions and upto your satisfaction.
Info sent, Penelope

Indy Models, thanks for the kudos

Get amazing Designs that attracts your clients and Enjoy our best services
Please check our best Glamour designs below :
Check NOW