Threesomes

How do you really feel about threesomes? Correction, paid threesomes?

Is the fantasy better than the reality?
So far, I've had to settle for the fantasy.
So far, I've had to settle for the fantasy. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Given the issues you've raised here many times re "customer satisfaction"...'tis probably for the best, no? If one woman habitually leaves you disappointed, why double the (dis)satisfaction?

Ok, cheap zingers aside...me neither!

I was having a wonderful conversation with a great friend the other night though & here's the thing...at least for me. When I first stumbled onto the hobby, it occurred to me that all kinds of things I would never have the opportunity - or the bravado - to explore in my "real" sex life were now, theoretically, in play. Yipee! All kinds of doors were gonna open!!! I was gonna get in touch with my inner freak....yada, yada, yada..

I now know that's why lots of us do this...more power to you! As for me, I no longer believe I need to ACT on every sexual fantasy that may pop up (pun intended...sorry!) in my head.

My experience has been the act doesn't live up to the hype...or I don't! If there's anything MORE disappointing than figuring out something you've made in your mind to be "all that" ain't...it's that you aren't "all that" either!!!
I was gonna get in touch with my inner freak.... Originally Posted by Sisyphus
Now there is a scary thought.
Now there is a scary thought. Originally Posted by pjorourke
If you think YOU were scared.....
Now there is a scary thought. Originally Posted by pjorourke
BTW...you might want to direct that brilliant humor you possess back on yourself every once in a while. Studies have shown...guys with a good self-depricating sense of humor get laid...a lot!!
Never had a paid one.. couldn't afford it and logistically in an hour session lets say, theres just not enough time to really enjoy allthe possibilities. Now if that lotto-fairy ever comes through and I could find 2 ladies and the time to persue a truly worthwhile encounter...
I have had 3 and 4 somes in 'civilian life' many times, in several combinations, and each is a unique experience that can be wonderful so long awkwardness is overcome (mass quantities of good booze helps immensely). My wife is bi and before she had her mid-life sexdrive drop conversely to my mid-life-still-horny-as-a-teenager-24-7, we had some wonderful times with other women and couples.. and I miss it greatly.
BTW...you might want to direct that brilliant humor you possess back on yourself every once in a while. Originally Posted by Sisyphus
Actually, I was.
Actually, I was. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Excellent! I stand corrected!
BTW...you might want to direct that brilliant humor you possess back on yourself every once in a while. Studies have shown...guys with a good self-depricating sense of humor get laid...a lot!! Originally Posted by Sisyphus
Sooooo True.....the getting laid part.
Done a bunch of them and they all met or exceeded expectations. Factors to consider: none of the dates were of the 1 or 2 hour variety, each lady was definitely bi, most of the time I had seen the ladies individually at some point before. Most were overnight dates where both ladies stayed over, some were extended dinner dates and only one of the ladies then stayed for the night. And then there is the memory of a foursome that will explain the smile on my lips on my deathbed.
Threesomes - paid or not - myself and two Ladies - fantastic. Nothing in this workld gets me going more than to see one Lady going down on another. Then, of course, I just have to join in.
I've engaged in a few threesomes, but frankly they've never done all that much for me. At best I enjoyed the experience only slightly more, if at all, than a one-on-one.

However, probably unlike most guys, I never really got that much of a thrill out of seeing girl-on-girl action.
I have had good and bad experiences.

If you are going to participate you are going to have more fun if you accept that the center of attention is not you. You need women that truly like each other and have a relationship. Your role is subordinate and that of a human vibrator or sexual assistant.
  • WTF
  • 10-22-2010, 06:42 AM
I've engaged in a few threesomes, but frankly they've never done all that much for me. At best I enjoyed the experience only slightly more, if at all, than a one-on-one.

However, probably unlike most guys, I never really got that much of a thrill out of seeing girl-on-girl action. Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
Why CaptainMid, that has been my experience too. Way overrated in my book.