Grooming

I know that most providers are “bare” or “landing strip” but I am curious about the general population. How are many of the women that I see day to day groomed? How would it be broken out by age groups, say 20-30, 30-40, etc?
I know that most providers are “bare” or “landing strip” but I am curious about the general population. How are many of the women that I see day to day groomed? How would it be broken out by age groups, say 20-30, 30-40, etc? Originally Posted by myfavhobby
Why don't you ask the women you see day to day and report back?
Do you think I could get a federal grant to do the study?
Do you think I could get a federal grant to do the study? Originally Posted by myfavhobby
If you worded it correctly, with lots of $5 words that nobody understands? Sure.
This may help: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4302775.html

Some do/some don't and it's about 50/50, at least with Brit chicks.
Re grant writing: I would think the proposal would have better chances to be approved if the goal of the study was something along the lines of determing the genetics of variations in color and texture of body hair ve. scalp hair in men and women.

The male portion of the study will be a snap, as most guys don't shave below the neck, don't color their hair and don't care if you know it.

The female portion of the study is, of course, what we are really interested I here.

The information on grooming would be a footnote or casual observation in the published study, or could be made into a full section comparing the prevelance and degree of "Manscaping" and female grooming.

Maybe this could be a Kickstarter project or other cloud funding effort.