Ban

Please ban me from this site. I have said too many rude things. Thanks.
Are we still playing moderator yo-yo?? While I'm interested to see how many times you can make the administration dance like marionettes, you have the ability to BAN yourself - just stop logging into the site and please don't go off your meds again.....

Foolish!
Registered Member

BetrayedWife1
Account Disabled

Loonygirl
Account Disabled
Please ban me from this site. I have said too many rude things. Thanks. Originally Posted by Foolish!

You will have to try harder to be banned.
Are we still playing moderator yo-yo?? While I'm interested to see how many times you can make the administration dance like marionettes, you have the ability to BAN yourself - just stop logging into the site and please don't go off your meds again..... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
And you could put her on ignore, or not reply. You are showing real stalker tendencies. You gripe when she posts and you gripe when she asks to get banned.

Do you work this hard at being obnoxious and insulting to all the young women you meet? That might be why you have 30 something reviews here. Just saying.
And you could put her on ignore, or not reply. You are showing real stalker tendencies. You gripe when she posts and you gripe when she asks to get banned.

Do you work this hard at being obnoxious and insulting to all the young women you meet? That might be why you have 30 something reviews here. Just saying. Originally Posted by A.Reader
Can somebody tell me what A.Reader said after he quoted me, I have him on Ignore??
Short version: you are a stalker with obnoxious overtones and a lingering hint of insulting.

Oh, but you can't read this either, right?
Couldn't read that either!!
  • Old-T
  • 09-16-2014, 09:42 PM
I am guessing that if you really wanted to know what he said you would take him off ignore.

But here is a hint: for having him on ignore (allegedly) you manage to have great intuitive talent to mirror his words. Coincidence I am sure, no?
Another genius.....
Fucking Hilariosity!

Yes, it deserved its own invented word.
Please ban me from this site. I have said too many rude things. Originally Posted by Foolish!
First you must self flagellate. On ECCIE, that means opening a threAD in Houston Coed.
Fucking Hilariosity! Originally Posted by inspector farquar
Leave Hillary out of this. No need to politicize what is obviously a heartbreaking situation.

Since this is the Member Suggestions and Forum Requests Forum...

How about a Self-Ban button?
But also include an Oops button (to minimize accidental self-banishment) that works within the first 5 minutes of self-banishment.

Yes, I read this,
you have the ability to BAN yourself - just stop logging into the site Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
but that's just too easy.

Also, the Self-Ban button should throw a cookie (or whatever) on the person's PC to keep them self-banned if they want to come back as someone else. Yeah, I know, there's probably a work around for this approach, but if it even helps with 1/2 of the self-banners, that's something.
I'd totally vote for the self-ban button. But only if they had to set their own over/under as part of the process. And then under their handle name, instead of BANNED, it had the over/under number they had chosen.

If I had a vote.
Foolish!
Account Disabled

BetrayedWife1
Account Disabled

Loonygirl
Account Disabled
Now that's better!!