Can I post a review for a non member of ECCIE

A question , Please.

Is it possible to post a review for a Provider, that is not yet an ECCIE member..????

I saw this Provider (Memphis) in Dallas, she provides an excellent full body massage.During the massage, she was asking questions about ECCIE and I could provide a review for her????? Memphis is getting back into the business after several years being out of the business.
I told her I would check and see if that were possible but if she serious, she should become a member of ECCIE and work to become a verified provider status.

If I can...where do I go ( no hell is not an option) at this time , anyway !!!

Appreciate your assistance and comments.

Here is her current posting on BP:

http://dallas.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...ed-41/11094421

Regards,
mellowbar69
Short answer - Yes Sir... Feel free to post that review and invite her to join the board.

You can post in Independent Reviews or if in a group setting, then the studio forum.

PPE
She has at least one review here, but she went by a different name.
We do not require the review to be only on members, more info is always good.
I am not a mod here... just adding some historical perspective for the newer members of the hobby.

Back in the day (10 -12 years ago), there weren't but a handful of providers on "the boards". When I joined ASPD (RIP), there were maybe 40 or 50 providers that were members. Reviews were of girls from wherever we could find them; Eros, Backpage, CL, dancers, UTR's that wanted more biz, etc.. - mostly Eros that I remember.

Most of the reviews were of gals who advertised elsewhere. Back then, we were more concerned about ripoffs, bait & switch, and upselling. We didn't have the luxury of choosing from hundreds locally right off this very board.

As the moderators aptly stated above, reviews of girls you found advertising elsewhere are not only welcome, but encouraged. The board is about information and your willingness to contribute information is appreciated by all the members.

Just a little FYI on the history of this Internet hobbying thing.
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-22-2010, 02:38 PM
CPI-

I keep trying to read your sig.. but I can't get past "Fuck Me."

*sigh*
If she has a review under a separate name, you should refer to her by her most recent name only. You don't know if she changed her name for a security reason.
If she has a review under a separate name, you should refer to her by her most recent name only. You don't know if she changed her name for a security reason. Originally Posted by stevesanderson
Since her BP ad has "(Aka Vivian Ried)" in the title of the ad I don't think it's anything she's trying to hide.