Chillaxin'

Sitting on the front porch of my palatial estate with a nice small batch bourbon, on the rocks, enjoying this last day of Summer (or next to last). Hope it's been good for everyone, too!
You can "Chillax: in the Sandbox
I thinck TX Skier is contemplating the taint that got away.
I thinck TX Skier is contemplating the taint that got away. Originally Posted by pyramider
LOfuckingL
You can "Chillax: in the Sandbox Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Yeah. Much better venue.
I thinck TX Skier is contemplating the taint that got away. Originally Posted by pyramider
At least the second post wasn't him quoting his first post.
At least the second post wasn't him quoting his first post. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Yeah, I'm learning. Soon I'll be making smart ass responses just like everyone else.
Yeah, I'm learning. Soon I'll be making smart ass responses just like everyone else. Originally Posted by Texas Skier
Yes.

The reason we are here is to enjoy ourselves......

.......enjoy the ladies at our own expense, and enjoy the humor at others' expense.
Yes.

.......enjoy the ladies at our own expense, and enjoy the humor at others' expense. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Agreed
Sitting on the front porch of my palatial estate with a nice small batch bourbon, on the rocks, enjoying this last day of Summer (or next to last). Hope it's been good for everyone, too! Originally Posted by Texas Skier
I love me some Bookers or 1792!

Right now I'm sizing up a few damn nice bucks at my feeder thru the night vision scope.

But... I will end up killing another youngun (legally), later for chili meat.
  • Seedy
  • 09-21-2014, 04:50 AM
Yes.

.......enjoy the ladies at our own expense, and enjoy the humor at others' expense. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Extremely well said GS.