Does this piss you off??

You let someone have your phone to get a better look at one picture and they start scrolling through all your pics?

Stay away from my taint album unless I invite you, prick!
Yes.

Edit: Gallery needs a lock button like camera once had and didn't need.
Yes.

Edit: Gallery needs a lock button like camera once had and didn't need. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Yes-
Is there something I don't know about on the iphone that could prevent this?
Idk about iphones but on my droid phone I have an app called "hide it pro".
Stores all my naughty pics and vids. Hides files and even apps.
Completely free. The app itself is disguised even.
An old friend ( female) was looking at a few pics on my iphone a couple of years ago ( we were at a bar, I got distracted for about 2 seconds...
She was looking at pics ( saved from textmsgs) of another old friend ( she was married)
Holly shit from hell, I could not get the phone away quick enough!
The gossip hit FB... Bad ending....
On my travel phone, I was showing some foodie pics to a worldly lady I met in a patio bar while traveling. I was doing the scrolling..... and stumbled across a nice selfie of me and my friend Anna in bed naked. She is very photogenic and had extreme eyes that night....a very pretty girl.

She said "who's that?

...."my friend Anna"

So I quickly scrolled.....and there was one of Anna sucking my dick.

"Anna again?"

"Yeah.....Anna. She's so sweet."

The lady's face turned a little red....in a good way. I didn't get any from her....but what an ice breaker.
I have an iPhone I bought an app called photo vault. Best app I bought. I transfer my pictures to the vault. You can't get to it unless you know the password.
Taint photos should never be locked up.
I don't keep naughty photos on phone.. safer that way..
Freedom for all taint!!!
Idk about iphones but on my droid phone I have an app called "hide it pro".
Stores all my naughty pics and vids. Hides files and even apps.
Completely free. The app itself is disguised even. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
Thanks man!!!!!!
Android app (Vaulty) password access and the files are encrypted. Free from play store
Iphone has one called "Best Secrets Folder" that works well.