SMOOCH ME YOU FOOL!

Kissing!! It's such an important part of sex to me... So I really can't understand why anyone would NOT want to kiss...

Do you like to be kissed? Is it a requirement or do you not care? Do you like slow and sensual kissing or fast, passionate kissing? Biting, nibbling, sucking??

And ladies.. let's show the boys our kissers! (I'll post mine later )
It depends if I am there for a quicky or a extended time. I do like the passionate kissing.
Yes, kissing is a requirement - I like it deep and passionate (DFK ftw ). Also, since I'm orally fixated, kissing helps get everything started )..
Kissing???? Ol'Buckeye says Oh Hell Yeah!!!
I Love it, deep, sensual, passionate and a lot of tongue flicking a.k.a. Viva La Frenchy!

• HUMP!
  • 09-22-2014, 10:15 AM
Yes indeed, kissing! Helps break the ice, builds closeness, and provides the gateway for more activities. Sensual sucking on the tongue; kissing, licking and flicking.
Kissing!! It's such an important part of sex to me... So I really can't understand why anyone would NOT want to kiss...

Do you like to be kissed? Is it a requirement or do you not care? Do you like slow and sensual kissing or fast, passionate kissing? Biting, nibbling, sucking??

And ladies.. let's show the boys our kissers! (I'll post mine later ) Originally Posted by Tracy Aine
Kissing you was so much fun....along with the other stuff.
Yes, makes the rest of the activities so much better....

And ladies.. let's show the boys our kissers! (I'll post mine later ) Originally Posted by Tracy Aine
I could not agree more kissing is an absolute must!!!

I do like the nice slow sensual kissing

Buuutttt... There is something to be said for the lip biting fast paced up against the wall make out session that leads to clothes being ripped off that can also be a lot of fun

IJS
Kissing is always a turn on and extremely fun. Most of the time lately it's ended up like...

... There is something to be said for the lip biting fast paced up against the wall make out session that leads to clothes being ripped off... Originally Posted by a10bomb
Love it in any form though.
Probably thinking where those lips were earlier in the day
Originally Posted by Nutting Buckeye
Kissing for sure. That's when I do my best work
Reminds me of my afternoon! Hey should kept kissing between moaning!
The only thing with kissing is yes it CAN be a turn on but if your not kissing compatible then it's just weird. Some lips just don't match. Lol
Kissing?? I love it!! IMO it is the best part and keeps me coming back again and again.
Kissing is great foreplay.
It also keeps the noise down at times too.