The Official Map Of Non-Monogamy

We have had a number of conversations about the various permutation. I thought this might clarify things. (That and charts/diagrams make Camille's panties wet. )

Somebody put lots of work into that.
Somebody put lots of work into that. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
And from the look of it they were either a math professor or a congressional aide.

Nice find PJ.

Cheers,
Mazo.
And from the look of it they were either a math professor or a congressional aide.

Nice find PJ.

Cheers,
Mazo. Originally Posted by Mazomaniac
LOL. Well put.
  • 10-24-2010, 04:36 AM
We have had a number of conversations about the various permutation. I thought this might clarify things. (That and charts/diagrams make Camille's panties wet. ) Originally Posted by pjorourke
Dunno about Camille, but humble as I am, I asked a woman we both know and who (passively) follows the D&T board...

Me: wet panties, from PJ's mindfuck map? or maybe even more "conversations about the various permutation"? :->

She: tu m'emmerdes, avec ces questions idiotes! fuck my body - not my mind! -)

A french speaking lady that we both know? Hmmm????
That looks like it was put together by a government employee.
That looks like it was put together by a government employee. Originally Posted by Sa_artman
Who else would have the time (besides a lawyer billing by the hour.) Actually, I understand that it was the same folks who did the org chart for Obamacare:
Attached Images File Type: jpg Obamacare Org Chart.jpg (104.3 KB, 199 views)
(Maybe) surprisingly, you won't get any arguments from me about monogomous relationships. I'm not at all opposed to them. Finding someone that you want to be monogomous with for the rest of your life is a different issue though lol. Thanks for the graph PJ...can't oblige you with the wet panties though I'm afraid...going commando today

C xxx
It’s amazing how many of those situations I’ve actually heard. Some of them from my own mouth!
That looks like really hard work to get so detailed and comprehensive... did this one inspire you?

... this is the one I've known about for quite some time charting out fetishes:

I have a headache.
I have a headache. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Please take note: color graphic polygons give PJ a headache.
Please take note: color graphic polygons give PJ a headache. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I believe that's true of most right wing conservatives. If it ain't black or white, they don't know what to do with it.