Massage my butt please.

I've recently adopted a new workout regimen and from my ankles to my ass is sore!

How many of you like to be massaged? Is this something you enjoy in sessions? When you do get a massage, do you let them touch the booty?

I have a girl friend who is very weirded out by the thought of a stranger massaging her. I wonder how many of you might feel the same. Side note: I have been told I have pretty good hands
a masage from you would be so nice

I have strong but gentle hands (wink, wink)
I love a great back and shoulder massage from a lovely lady. With that said nothing sexier than rubbing sore muscles of a sexy lady. From toes to buns. I am no professional masseuse. But I did stay at an Holiday Inn Express once. Ha
Damn. I thought we were talking me rubbing your butt...
Big35hurt, I might have to put you to work lol. My personal trainer kicked my butt. A hot oil massage sounds SO good right now.

I love being massaged. I will purr like a cat lol. Massage my butt and it's instant arousal for me. Especially when you work your way between my thighs.
You are welcome to ask many of the ladies I have seen they all tell me I have really great hands and give amazing massages. Perhaps you should find out for yourself,
I've recently adopted a new workout regimen and from my ankles to my ass is sore! Originally Posted by Tracy Aine
Oh my goodness me too....I started my 3rd series Bootcamp on Monday and my Booty is super sore! I've secretly been calling myself SoreAssAmelia for weeks now but I got a special kind of ASS-kicking at the gym this week...ha
An Ass massage sounds delightful.
Tracy butt and my hands? YES, YES, YES!!!
a masage from you would be so nice

I have strong but gentle hands (wink, wink) Originally Posted by wheels69
I love a nice firm rub! Naked massage, my place?

I love a great back and shoulder massage from a lovely lady. With that said nothing sexier than rubbing sore muscles of a sexy lady. From toes to buns. I am no professional masseuse. But I did stay at an Holiday Inn Express once. Ha Originally Posted by big35hurt
I think you would do just fine!

Damn. I thought we were talking me rubbing your butt... Originally Posted by mwsatx

We definitely could be

I love being massaged. I will purr like a cat lol. Massage my butt and it's instant arousal for me. Especially when you work your way between my thighs. Originally Posted by TXSuccubus
Oh yes!! I absolutely love that, when they get the crevice of where my booty meets my thigh... and when their fingers get dangerously close to the pussy, a stray touch here and there.. you guys just don't know the power of that soft, sensual touch! The anticipation of ALMOST being touched there gets me so worked up...

You are welcome to ask many of the ladies I have seen they all tell me I have really great hands and give amazing massages. Perhaps you should find out for yourself, Originally Posted by ChiTowninSATX
I would love too

Oh my goodness me too....I started my 3rd series Bootcamp on Monday and my Booty is super sore! I've secretly been calling myself SoreAssAmelia for weeks now but I got a special kind of ASS-kicking at the gym this week...ha
An Ass massage sounds delightful. Originally Posted by Hottassamelia
LOL! I like that! I'll rub your booty for you girl!
Don't tease us Tracy. I am sure you would have plenty of takers to massage your buns. And otter parts of your anatomy.
I have never been much of one to enjoy massages, strangely enough I don't like to be touched 'that way' which even to me seems kind of weird.

My son trained to be a masseuse, so I would let him practice on me, but I never actually felt comfortable and when attending one of his training sessions, there was this great looking redhead that was also in training.

I absolutely had to keep my mind off of her.

Tracy and Amelia I hope you get the soreness worked out.
Rub-a-Butt-a-Dub??? Oh Hell Yeah!!!

And Tracy you have a butt screaming to be rubbed!!!
It's Rubalicious!!!

Sitting in a whirlpool or hot tub helps also
ThreAD or not. This is one thread I don't mind getting "behind". Haha
Never had the chance to massage a provider, but every woman ive dated ive given them massage. I think its hot if I start with a massage on her and theyve always enjoyed it. I always get commented if I went to school, lol no just do what I think will fill wonderful. My ex loved me massaging her ass.