What is the difference and does it matter?

• ttmax
  • 09-24-2014, 05:47 PM
I need input from both provider and hobbies. ...... difference and or similarities between men's condoms and females? Safe? trustworthy?
Unlike most men who lose feeling with a condom, I become super sensitive wearing one. So much that there have been times I have had to wear two so I could last long enough to enjoy. I even mention it in many of my reviews. One girl wanted to see how I would do with the female condom. I did not like it. It felt weird. It felt like it was shifting and trying to bunch up inside her when I would thrust. I was afraid that when the man gravy spewed forth, it'd end up inside her and not the condom. No "John Babies" for me. I had her remove it and I put on the 1 condom we had and pictured Elenor Roosevelt using a strap-on on Joe Buck to fight thru the sensitivity.
and pictured Elenor Roosevelt using a strap-on on Joe Buck to fight thru the sensitivity. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
I need input from both provider and hobbies. ...... difference and or similarities between men's condoms and females? Safe? trustworthy? Originally Posted by ttmax
Male condoms, you use them on your penis.

Although, I am not sure why you would want to know... but I'll take a crack at it anyways... I'm guessing that female condoms, you would wear them inside your ass.

So those are two HUGE contrasting factors.

No need for thanks... I was glad to help.
I had her remove it and I put on the 1 condom we had and pictured Elenor Roosevelt using a strap-on on Joe Buck to fight thru the sensitivity. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
I've only used a female condom once. The guy enjoyed it. However, thanks to CamilleFox I have bought a wider range of male condoms so I can accomodate all sizes. No more worrying about condom slippage! Yay!!
There have been other discussions about the type of condoms in the past.

But if you have a regular sized cock, and it's not even close to being larger than average, you cannot go wrong with the Large (and you HAVE to get large with the Japanese condoms to fit even a smaller type of penis) sagami condoms.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss...mi%2Caps%2C283

Expensive. And the stretch is different but they're great for intercourse.

Otherwise, I use all different types of condoms because I get an assortment package from one of the larger condom companies. Then, I have larger ones and the ones that are snugger fitting.

I do a lot of anal play with men and always have my fingers covered, plus the toys. So I go through a LOT of condoms on a pretty regular basis.

I'm not sure what you're asking for with regard to the differences. They're just different all over.

Female condoms look ridiculous, and are difficult to adjust and put "in", but men seem to like them. I haven't used them in years. And only a few times, then. They seemed just difficult to deal with.

I have some friends who just swear by them, though. I would just try different ones and find something that works for you.

Plus, do a search on condoms. There has been several topics, and some have a lot of replies, on the different brands, etc.

Hope this helps.
Elisabeth
Male condoms, you use them on your penis.

Although, I am not sure why you would want to know... but I'll take a crack at it anyways... I'm guessing that female condoms, you would wear them inside your ass.

So those are two HUGE contrasting factors.

No need for thanks... I was glad to help. Originally Posted by Simon Riley
I'm not sure if you were joking or serious in your response, but the female condom goes inside the vagina.
I've tried once to use them but couldn't insert properly.
and I wonder how Joe Buck felt about that situation/fantasy?? lol!!!
  • ttmax
  • 09-26-2014, 09:21 AM
Temptation Tammie.....thanks......ASS always Simon Riely ASSusuall just being ASS serious ASSalways
Unlike most men who lose feeling with a condom, I become super sensitive wearing one. So much that there have been times I have had to wear two so I could last long enough to enjoy. I even mention it in many of my reviews. One girl wanted to see how I would do with the female condom. I did not like it. It felt weird. It felt like it was shifting and trying to bunch up inside her when I would thrust. I was afraid that when the man gravy spewed forth, it'd end up inside her and not the condom. No "John Babies" for me. I had her remove it and I put on the 1 condom we had and pictured Elenor Roosevelt using a strap-on on Joe Buck to fight thru the sensitivity. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Damn VS I wish I had that problem. Put a cover on me and I might as well be rocking KEVLAR
I need input from both provider and hobbies. ...... difference and or similarities between men's condoms and females? Safe? trustworthy? Originally Posted by ttmax
As I've said before...

I used them before, just a few times.
It felt GREAT for me, and my partner from what he said.

But that was the problem for me, it felt TOO good,
like we were'nt using protection. Hence why I'd never use them again-
It jut freaks me out LOL. It worked fine the few times I did use them,
No scary unexpected cream pies or anything, they just are'nt for me.
(All this after figuring out how to even use it..)
... female condoms, you would wear them inside your ass. Originally Posted by Simon Riley
I'm betting you discovered that off-label use experientially.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Staxx are you scared you are going to feel like it was BBFS? Now it proves you are a woman after all! LOL remember dude!
  • ttmax
  • 09-27-2014, 04:08 AM
Thanks (Hi Ms Candi we haven't met) to for the information. ..