Hello San Antonio! :)

Hey I'm thinking of visiting San Antonio. I have never been to san antonio before so what is it like there and is there hobby friendly or nicely priced hotels? Any info is appreciated!!
Reply here or you can pm me as well!! Thanks!
Hope you've received some good info and decide to visit us
London, I am happy to provide some recommendations over to you or perhaps I'll catch you in chat and can share some info. Let me know which you prefer. Some definite places to avoid for sure.
When I stay in SA I use price line. Do a bid price on 3star in airport area for $60. Sometimes is takes or may have to go up, do intervals of $5. My preferred hotel is the Crowne. Probably can do same in medical center area.

I never stay on Riverwalk or downtown because of parking.
hey pretty lady=) id recommend staying in the airport area or medical center, and on priceline/expedia/hotels.com theres an option for both. all i know is u dont wanna go to i think its the peach tree inn or drury inn cause they'll kick you out. i think i got those right, but tx succubus might have to correct that. id personally love to ogle you in person, your body is bangin=)... and if u plan it right u could make it to a social,(its a get together at a sports bar on the not-frightening side of town) but maybe ud wanna talk to ck about that.=)
goodluck=)
I hope you have a good visit
+1 on airport or medical center area LB

Thank you all for the info!! I'll be arriving tonight And hope to hear from the gentlemen there!!
hey pretty lady=) id recommend staying in the airport area or medical center, and on priceline/expedia/hotels.com theres an option for both. all i know is u dont wanna go to i think its the peach tree inn or drury inn cause they'll kick you out. i think i got those right, but tx succubus might have to correct that. id personally love to ogle you in person, your body is bangin=)... and if u plan it right u could make it to a social,(its a get together at a sports bar on the not-frightening side of town) but maybe ud wanna talk to ck about that.=)
goodluck=) Originally Posted by SweetSarahTx
Ty beautiful!
Hope you've received some good info and decide to visit us Originally Posted by Billy Horn
I'll be in town tonight!
Looking mighty fine, Ms. Bridge
Looking mighty fine, Ms. Bridge Originally Posted by mayorcastro
Why thank you!