Outing Blog Using Model Websites

There's a website out there outing providers who model, by linking the two identities and providing pictures of both. He's using Model Mayhem and other such sources. For those who do model as a side profession and hobby this sucks.

I don't want to post the link, as a friend of mine is already on there, and there's no use giving this further exposure. At the moment he seems to be focusing on women.

Think twice about posting a profile, and don't use pictures from the same sets - seems obvious but that's happening. Image search sites are getting pretty good, blur the face as well as you can, and test what your picture looks like in smaller sizes. Shrinking the picture can clear up some of the blurring and bring the image focus. For face recognition the top of the brow line to the bottom of the nose is key. Remove every freckle and distinguishing mark on your body (not everyone takes the time).

I for one also have my photographers sign a non-disclosure agreement. Just in case.

If any lady would like to know about the site please PM or Email.
Ladies, there is a website that you can run your photos through to see if they are being used elsewhere. That's how women often find out such things. Conversely, if the men think a woman is using stock photos..he can do the same and it will tell him where the photos are from. It's a reverse image searching site.The site is:

www.tineye.com

C x

In terms of the blog, there is another one out there that does something similar.
Self serving assholes.
This is another reason why men and women should keep EVERYTHING in this arena seperate from the rest of their lives. Photos, email address, website domains...EVERYTHING.
How cruel! Great advice Lauren and Camille.

Leah Ireland x
...This is another reason why men and women should keep EVERYTHING in this arena seperate from the rest of their lives. Photos, email address, website domains...EVERYTHING. Originally Posted by Camille
I've been preaching that for years. You'd be surprised at the number of ladies who argue with me about that.
It looks like the blog is no longer there.
Back up, different site.
Someone needs to get his ass kicked,What kind of loser spends his time looking for models then, try to match them to providers...probably someone on 99 weeks of umemployment.
If someone runs a whois on the site they might be able to identify the piece of crud doing this.

We should drop a dime to the IRS on this person and have them mess with him legally.
If someone runs a whois on the site they might be able to identify the piece of crud doing this.

We should drop a dime to the IRS on this person and have them mess with him legally. Originally Posted by SR Only
A whois will not provide anything useful
DG yes, smarter folks will know to use an anonymous domain host. Some aren't as smart.
He's not the only one doing this. There is a woman who runs one too that reveals everything from full on facial pictures to the women (and gents!) addresses...
Scary...

C
Saw this site and now his new one.
Terrible what he is doing.
DG yes, smarter folks will know to use an anonymous domain host. Some aren't as smart. Originally Posted by SR Only
He (or she) is using blogging sites, so finding hosting info is of no help. Unless someone wants to take on the blogging site.
  • WTF
  • 10-26-2010, 01:58 PM
We should drop a dime to the IRS on this person and have them mess with him legally. Originally Posted by SR Only
Tell me again why the IRS would want to mess with someone that is doing this?

Is there some correlation between not paying their taxes and running one of these web sites? If you really think about it, just what if he/she had the power once they outted a provider to then be able to sic the IRS on them. Watch what ya wish for....
Saw this site and now his new one.
Terrible what he is doing. Originally Posted by arianne
These people are dedicated to defeating prostitution, from their perspective they are trying to save people, not ruin them. Thy need love and a dose of libertarian schooling. Probably won't help but then neither is Demonizing them.
These people are dedicated to defeating prostitution, from their perspective they are trying to save people, not ruin them. Thy need love and a dose of libertarian schooling. Probably won't help but then neither is Demonizing them. Originally Posted by WTF

I'm afraid not. He's known for booking ladies, posts and reviews them as well. He isn't trying to "save" anyone - he's tripping on a power thrill and getting a kick out of ruining women's lives.

Some people are mislead and think they're saving someone, some people are just awful human beings and enjoy causing hurt.