How many of you ladies,...or gents, like this?

Dam this is sexy as hell!!!!! I can almost taste it!!!!

Looks like he is trying to resuscitate her,lol!!!! Think I heard him say,"this bitch is so fine,I'd swim 5 miles of sewer pipe,just to eat the peanuts out of her sh*t,lol!!!!
I'm a believer!
Sign me up!
Sign me up! Originally Posted by aristotle1000
Me too!
With the right companion it is a great way to get the engines warmed up!
  • ttmax
  • 09-27-2014, 09:09 PM
Yes...I love it!......but...I need to get that shower head and soap all over it....and then ....I eat the buffet.
Not to be a jerk, but the phrasing of the question seems odd. I'd hope the hobby world is open to all kinds of leanings (bunches of my own are 'odd', as regular readers know.)

So really, this amounts to, "Which guys like to eat ass, and which women like to be eaten?" And I add, "Who'd like to eat my back door?"
Not to be a jerk, but the phrasing of the question seems odd. I'd hope the hobby world is open to all kinds of leanings (bunches of my own are 'odd', as regular readers know.)

So really, this amounts to, "Which guys like to eat ass, and which women like to be eaten?" And I add, "Who'd like to eat my back door?" Originally Posted by Willen
No not being a jerk. lol yeah I figured someone would think that. But having your salad tossed is not really taboo here either. So I guess the questions you raise are legit.
I did it slightly different the last time I saw a semi-utr gal
But tomorrow, I was already thinking of going at it like this:
Hell yeah that's hot. Actually just did that with my last provider.
I do......with some.... and yes I like it done to me.....Im so simple and easy to please
I love doing that to a woman if she is clean and fresh out of the shower.. there is something about that makes horny as all get out!!!!!
Hot!!!! Hot!!! Hot!!!
Especially before a rear entrance
Can I get some of this pleeeez?