Difference

What is difference between a quickie and HH? When I see this I always think "bait and switch"....I typically prefer HH because I am quick. Is there a time difference between the two?
A quickie typically refers to 15 min FS session. At least that's always what I thought.
The difference is about 15 mins with sex for discounted rate
instead of charging for 30mins some guys cum fast and see it a wasrlte to spend for hhm so they stay and chat or something to kill time
  • ttmax
  • 10-01-2014, 03:00 PM
Quickie is for the "fast and furious" young ones under 30 years old....true or not?
+1 ttmax
Sometimes as much as 100 clams.
A quickie is basically the same time as a BnG - 15 minutes or less. I believe with most of us the only difference is that the quickie is half the time of a hhr.
And a quickie usually is not GFE based. Just a wham bam thank you ma'am dealio.
Quickie is for the "fast and furious" young ones under 30 years old....true or not? Originally Posted by ttmax
I do quickies when I just need to bust a nut and my time is short, like before work, and I'm well past 60. Guess it depends on your lebido
Quickie is for the "fast and furious" young ones under 30 years old....true or not? Originally Posted by ttmax
Um, I find this humorous. Lmao.
Oh my...

I've had young guys bust fast, and young guys that take forever..

I've had older guys bust fast, and older guys that take forever..

Penises are crazy. I truly believe there is a seperate brain in the head of one.

I wonder how many ladies offer quickies? I get asked about BNG a lot, but thats not my forte'... I give a good sloppy toppy but I like the whole shebang...