ATTN PHOTOGS!!

I'M A WACO PROVIDER, IN RW I AM A SCIENCE MAJOR/BACTERIAL RESEARCH STUDENT WORKING TOWARDS A MASTERS OF BIOLOGY WITH A FOCUS IN HERPETOLOGY & BIOCHEMISTRY, WHILE MY PROVIDER MONIES BUILD MY EXOTIC & NATIVE VENOMOUS & NON-VENOMOUS commercial breeder & scientific research of genetics & venom harvesting for medical research ranch

if you photogs have ladies who'd like to add a little more exotic sensual & erotic feel to their pics, please contact me if youre interested and will be doing any shoots in my area.(Waco, dfw, Austin) I will provide all rates, hygiene requirements, & safe handling info. however ill most likely be assisting the posing provider because she can be overwhelming at first. if theres a good response on your shoot ill happily give you free advertisement at every reptile expo I go to, and ad your page link to my site in 02/2015. As my business progresses & my hobbying lessens, i'll also take a poll of how many providers would like to pose and have her best shot listed on my exotics site. each provider and photog will receive a percentage of each print purchased every month.
**private photo sessions: I must be present for safe handling purposes. fees vary for each type of shoot & are negotiable with me through the photog only!**