mmmmmh! she is fine@!!!

This is a great looking hooker with a great looking face...

Just don't take her to Vegas, kick her out of your room, and shout obscenities at her.

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=119076
why not???

this would almost be funny....if it werent 3 years old and not very original... i guess its a "ooo buuurrrn" lol
why not???

this would almost be funny....if it werent 3 years old and not very original... i guess its a "ooo buuurrrn" lol Originally Posted by lasvegas
I'm just messing with you man. I hope that you both have gotten over it.
Diddo to lasvegas.

Old news Simon.

... Hey but thanks for the complement
yes it was over with years ago... and ember is obviously beautiful...and you'd be crazy not to see her if you have the chance...

she is most def PHaaaat....
  • ttmax
  • 10-13-2014, 08:09 PM
Yes.....I had some too! darn she is super sensuous. ....and I am running out of places to EAT!
Gotta admit she is hot!! Very Possibly the hottest in town
by far.... look there have been many many pep rally adds for old and fat (not PH) lately...

if your not dropping all your hobby funds on the following...smh...

ember
angle grace
ezra
and a very very close runners up (because of menu change) heaven twisted...

thats why its amusing to see wk's piling on hobbyiest who give a "NO" and showcases mysteriously disappear or all of a sudden fake reviews show up the very next day...lol post any of those pictures next to the above 4 ???? pppfffstt....
  • ttmax
  • 10-13-2014, 08:43 PM
lasvegas......what? That comments was over my educational level of "am I smarter than a 5th grader?"...what yoy say?.... ( talking about me....I am not too smart)
This woman is not only beautiful but she has a good head on her shoulders. I had some correspondence after this incident. I like her!😉 only reason that holds me back from seeing her is that I am BFE. The day she goes GFE is the day I see her.
i have absolutely no clue what you are talking about or referring too?