used panties...

I am contemplating selling my used panties..... have had some inquiries on this subject. ......I just need some pointers and info on how to get started and how/where to advertise.
Thanks
I was really considering just selling them to my clients after we were done....as part of our session
Does anyone want to buy my used cotton period panties?
I saw an episode of CSI one time and the showgirls it seems were selling theirs after wearing them all day etc. I think from reading all of the fetishes over the years there would be different levels of used that guys would be interested in. Fresh just washed because you had worn them all the way to panties you had worn to the gym and after a nice creampie while on your period. Kind of two ends of the spectrum. Put them in a vacuum sealed or seal ameal bag (that's kinda funny) and send them in a package with a note. Set up an order site on your website. As prolific as you are on here I bet you would become UPS customer of the year, LOL!
Dee I have had your panties for years now. I even have one of your bras. Going after more next week at the party. Bringing my silver dollars and my marking pen.
  • Gbfsl
  • 10-24-2014, 01:26 PM
Is there a market for these used condoms?
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (61.4 KB, 471 views)
I would probably just start with googling different terms and finding the sites that feature soiled/used/smelly underwear.

I've thought about doing that, too!

http://www.cracked.com/article_21818...-internet.html

This was a story on cracked.com, which I just love to read, about selling used panties.

It'll probably make you laugh but it's actually kindof helpful.

Hugs,
Elisabeth
Elisabeth I guess I will have to take the trip over to your place to get yours.
check out ebanned...
Ha, there is even a site on Facebook for this and the page is titled Used Panties no less!!
Damn I may have cornered the market.
I would add the option to your website and profile to begin.
Then build an account on paypal and network away.
May even find potential buyers on fetlife.

I have sold mine on occasions as a request.

It is actually very common and high demand for those who are into it.

Dallas, I believe with your fan base, it would be great for you!

When requested for used panties, I typically where them around the house with a cordless vibrator in me to give the nice sweet scent on them.

Dallas you rock!!
I think you can make this happen
You might want to start with a simple craigslist posting.

Ebanned has a lot of options, but their ummm 'verification' procedures seemed a bit intrusive.
thanks yall!