Posting Histories

In another area of the board, someone posted that my posts were inane.
I offered to compare posting histories with this individual....

It seems that this individual might have had a previous handle and was not willing to compare his "entire" posting history.

Now... I would never "out" that "gentleman's" previous handle.... even if I knew it....
but if he was sincere about comparing posting histories....
he could... correct??

Just need a clarification so I can correctly answer the PM's he has sent me.
Thank you.
I've never heard of that but I wouldn't worry about comparing post histories. Why would you want to?
Click on the handle name, in the dropdown there is an option to "Find more posts by _____"
That pulls up every post that handle has made.

I assume thats what you are talking about?
You can only get the last 3000 posts that way.
I've never heard of that but I wouldn't worry about comparing post histories. Why would you want to? Originally Posted by geniusman
I was called out by an individual about my posts being of less than stellar quality.
The "handle" who complained seems might have had a previous handle who's posts might have been equally less than stellar, and I would like to compare my posts to his earlier handles posts.... but I don't want to reveal his possible previous handle.

My question is whether he could reveal his previous handle on his own so that we might complete the exercise.
You can only get the last 3000 posts that way. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
yup
or I have only 3000 posts 1st on 04-06-2014, 07:39 PM

now if you search Upset NY for all my posts 1st post was 12-12-2009, 04:54 AM
yup
or I have only 3000 posts 1st on 04-06-2014, 07:39 PM

now if you search Upset NY for all my posts 1st post was 12-12-2009, 04:54 AM Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
3K posts since April... I'm a slacker....
Thank you to all who responded via PM.
Especially you guys from Texas -- You all are full of interesting ideas!!!
  • Doove
  • 11-02-2014, 06:54 PM
In another area of the board, someone posted that my posts were inane. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
I was called out by an individual about my posts being of less than stellar quality.
[snip]
My question is whether he could reveal his previous handle on his own so that we might complete the exercise. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Manic010101. Have at it.

But are you sure he's not just you, arguing with yourself again?
Manic010101. Have at it.

But are you sure he's not just you, arguing with yourself again? Originally Posted by Doove
Nope.... wasn't you or any of your incarnations....
About the same low level of the food chain though....

edit add: That PA might come in handy for you now... you should buy some more....
  • NC-17
  • 11-15-2014, 11:26 AM
I have a quick question, can I post independent provider reviews from 4 months ago or are we expected to post more recent conquests?
You can post them but you may only get Premium Access if the appointment occurred within the past 30 days.
In another area of the board, someone posted that my posts were inane.
I offered to compare posting histories with this individual.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Your time would be better spent with the ladies. Maybe a gorgeous 6'3" amazon goddess.