How many does this REALLY offend?

The Urban Dictionary defines niggah as the following:

Edit by VS
non derogatory racial phalism- reffering to a person not neccesarily Black - used in Rap songs because it rhymes with many other words."

So, posting a meme using "Edit by VS" and so fourth should not be offensive, as many people use it in their everyday vocabulary. But, watch out! You will get points for it!

But don't worry, you can say call a girl a bitch, hooktard, whore bag, talk about how many mommy marks you find disgusting and so forth and you will be ok. Are you fucking kidding me?!

This site is more and more of a joke everyday! Music always has that word in it, it's in movies, and I've seen the whitest of white girls call each other ma Edit by VS.

So how many of you does this really offend? I am seriously curious. I just don't think it's a huge deal. I mean, I don't even give a shit if a person calls me any mexican type of whatever word. I just don't make a huge deal about it.
Attached Images File Type: png racist.png (170.3 KB, 598 views)
  • savak
  • 11-03-2014, 08:41 PM

I love where this thread is going...

I feel like this is happening to me....lol
Attached Images File Type: jpg fuck-free-speech-were-at-war-with-you-thumb.jpg (14.9 KB, 582 views)
Yeah, Darcy, I thought that was lame. Didnt find it offensive or racist in the least and you werent using it in that fashion which is what makes that difference. But what can ya do!
The Urban Dictionary defines niggah as the following:

"niggah
non derogatory racial phalism- reffering to a person not neccesarily Black - used in Rap songs because it rhymes with many other words."

So, posting a meme using "ma niggah" and so fourth should not be offensive, as many people use it in their everyday vocabulary. But, watch out! You will get points for it!

I don't think The MODs work from the Urban Dictionary......

But don't worry, you can say call a girl a bitch, hooktard, whore bag, talk about how many mommy marks you find disgusting and so forth and you will be ok. Are you fucking kidding me?!

Nope... That's the purpose of the site... to evaluate whores....

This site is more and more of a joke everyday! Music always has that word in it, it's in movies, and I've seen the whitest of white girls call each other ma niggah.

You must hang out with a lot of White Trash......

So how many of you does this really offend? I am seriously curious. I just don't think it's a huge deal. I mean, I don't even give a shit if a person calls me any mexican type of whatever word. I just don't make a huge deal about it. Originally Posted by Darcy Darling

Most of society probably has a problem with it.... I know it would never fly in the workplace.... I don;t expect much more though when interacting with one of the whores.... I'm always pleasantly surprised when they prove themselves mature and responsible members of society...
Yeah, Darcy, I thought that was lame. Didnt find it offensive or racist in the least and you werent using it in that fashion which is what makes that difference. But what can ya do! Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
I mean I just thought the old lady was funny acting all thug with her gun and wanting the popcorn. Old lady thugs are always funny to me. I especially luv old ladies who cuss. They crack me up. It was not meant to be offensive at all. And in this day and age, where everyone uses the lingo, people should not be offended, I don't think.

I'm always pleasantly surprised when they prove themselves mature and responsible members of society...
Originally Posted by Whispers
Maybe one day you can join the ranks!
I mean I just thought the old lady was funny acting all thug with her gun and wanting the popcorn. Old lady thugs are always funny to me. I especially luv old ladies who cuss. They crack me up. It was not meant to be offensive at all. And in this day and age, where everyone uses the lingo, people should not be offended, I don't think. Originally Posted by Darcy Darling
Everyone?

I interact with a couple of hundred potential new clients a year as well as 100+ professional associates...... I have a young SO (24) and a younger GF (21) and their circles of friends and family... I haven't heard the word outside of the kids I fostered or the at-risk kids I tried to provide for.

There are dozens of other genres of music as well where the word is never heard and is still a rarity in network television and radio.

I think you are displaying a lot of ignorance here Darcy.

Look up "ignorance" before you react...
Oh Whispers says "I must hang out with white trash." LOL

Who is the racist now? I don't give a flying fuck who u think I hang out with! I don't have a problem with people whether they are white trash or stupid fucks like u who troll the net for fun at the expense of other people's feelings. I don't discriminate! So long as someone doesn't rob me or harm me, I'm not going to be bothered by race or financial standing or whatever.
Hey Whispers......
  • savak
  • 11-03-2014, 09:20 PM
for the record, I always though of The Darce as a "heart of the west-side" type latina.

Therefore seeing her post ninja seems out of character.

I prefer to read her posting "Ese" , "Buey", "Chingao", or "Pinche Charlie Browwwnnnn"

Everyone?

I interact with a couple of hundred potential new clients a year as well as 100+ professional associates...... I have a young SO (24) and a younger GF (21) and their circles of friends and family... I haven't heard the word outside of the kids I fostered or the at-risk kids I tried to provide for.

There are dozens of other genres of music as well where the word is never heard and is still a rarity in network television and radio.

I think you are displaying a lot of ignorance here Darcy.

Look up "ignorance" before you react... Originally Posted by Whispers
Are we tired of your bragging about fucking girls 1/3 your age and 1/8 your weight? Yes!
Everyone?

Originally Posted by Whispers
Umm yeah. We've all heard about how many people you have to pay to hang out with you. And your point?!!!!

Look, my fav music may not be hip hop, Im more of a dancey dance kinda gal, but you can't act like you have never heard that word used. It's EVERYWHERE and not for the purpose of offending people!

Maybe I am ignorant. Or am I? Is it ignorant to think that people can move past all the race drama? People of my race were also slaves at one point and you don't see me bitching. Fuuuuck, all the different races of undocumented people are slaves now, if you ask me. How much do they fucking work for to feed their families? That's some sad shit!
Are we tired of your bragging about fucking girls 1/3 your age and 1/8 your weight? Yes! Originally Posted by Louigi
LOL!

I like to display perspective and range for the newbies Louigi!.....

C'mon man! When are we having that beer?
for the record, I always though of The Darce as a "heart of the west-side" type latina.

Therefore seeing her post ninja seems out of character.

I prefer to read her posting "Ese" , "Buey", "Chingao", or "Pinche Charlie Browwwnnnn"

Originally Posted by savak
I think it's spelled guey. Lol :P I don't know. Yeah, I prob should have said ese!