Stupid things you have done while in a session

What stupid things have you done while you were in a session.

I once went to apply a cover and made the mistake of having lube on my hands. Yep you guessed it. My hand slipped the cover flew across the room and landed on the keyboard on my computer. Real sexy huh?

Now how you both providers and hobbiest
Gee, I never did anything stupid. Guess that's why I'm a mod.
Gee, I never did anything stupid. Guess that's why I'm a mod. Originally Posted by John Bull
I guess it's hard to screw up when it's only once. Just kidding John I never said I was bright
Where's MsElena and her whip when I need her?
I'm here, I'm here. I've been traveling today and have a little down time right now.

John, don't worry because I've talked to Burk and he's going to bend over for me so I can paddle him. But, if you prefer I use my whip........that can be arranged too.
I'm here, I'm here. I've been traveling today and have a little down time right now.

John, don't worry because I've talked to Burk and he's going to bend over for me so I can paddle him. But, if you prefer I use my whip........that can be arranged too. Originally Posted by MsElena
Elena is great, however she sometimes has issues with reality lol. I know she wants me to use the paddle on her but is just too shy to ask. You heard the phrase" all bark and no bite". Well maybe she does bite a little. No paddles or whips on my ass. I do have a strong right hand if she wants me to show her how to use them.
not stupid,but funny.......I sneezed & blew it all over a guy's privates!!!
not stupid,but funny.......I sneezed & blew it all over a guy's privates!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Not the kind of lube we like very much. lol