cabin

Some gals rented a cabin for three days. They said they would cook for us. We were all vested of course. The first day Debbie was working the grill in only an apron, nude except for red lips and heels. I said I would attend it for her but she said no thank you and demanded I get naked if I wanted to speak to her. She was no more than 100 pounds. At that moment I wondered if she would share her life with me. Ooh baby ooh. As I thought this she looked at me and said I was thinking of something naughty. Let's just say her legs could snap a man's head clean off.

Within the crowd there was one uber sexy woman. Very mysterious because she didn't do chores. Other gals asked her about this or that. She was strikingly beautiful. Very tall and intimidating to some. Lots of fellows don't like makeup. When it's done right it's a major turn on for me. Over the weekend I became bored. Debbie and I did everything I could imagine. There were a few hours left however and I thought of the mystery woman. This was a very big cabin. Slept 14. It was late on the last night but I went room to room to find her. In the great room near a roaring fire there was a mini orgy going on. This gal was pounding a guys ass as he's deep in some gal's pussy. My hand strokes my already stiff dick and I walk closer. I see her smack his ass. Her head tilts back and smiles at me. The fire licks at her frame. Beautiful. Then I can see that she bores no strap on. My dick is so confused.
50 views and no one can ad their experience? I can't be the only one here that has felt and seen the amazing.
It seems you're saying you were immensely attracted to a mysterious, strikingly beautiful woman, but you were confused because it turned out she was a trans woman.

I'm not sure what you're asking, which may be why other folks aren't responding. But my suggestion is next time around, let the confusion subside and follow your heart's desires.
I wasn't. It turned out she had some strapless thing that fit inside her. I was not attracted to what I thought was going on. Seemed like an interesting story to tell at the time but now it's like, eh?
I wasn't. It turned out she had some strapless thing that fit inside her. I was not attracted to what I thought was going on. Seemed like an interesting story to tell at the time but now it's like, eh? Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
No, it was a lead in so we could have the context of the original confusion. But it appears you are now contradicting the original mention.
Ah, Grasshopper, note that your eyes (that follow and admire gals), and your mouth (that tastes whisky, and kisses and tastes gals) are all located in the big head. If the little head gets confused, the big head should command. After all did not the big head arrange for the weekend with goals in mind? Should not the big head be rewarded?
Lena has it correct, regardless.
It is an interestingly erotic tale!
No, it was a lead in so we could have the context of the original confusion. But it appears you are now contradicting the original mention.
Ah, Grasshopper, note that your eyes (that follow and admire gals), and your mouth (that tastes whisky, and kisses and tastes gals) are all located in the big head. If the little head gets confused, the big head should command. After all did not the big head arrange for the weekend with goals in mind? Should not the big head be rewarded?
Lena has it correct, regardless. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I'v e seen things.
It is an interestingly erotic tale! Originally Posted by DallasRain
TYvm.
I'v e seen things. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Have not we all?
But have they been experienced?
(Much different than being observed)
I've always been intrigued by the thought of a beautiful trans woman but I doubt the reality will ever present itself so I can see if I would go through with the fantasy.