Return to Verified Status?

So, I've recently returned from a few months of hiatus, and am bubbly with anticipation to jump back into the hobby with both feet. However, on my return I found my account status had been downgraded to 'registered member' with a PM instructing me to email the admins to return to active status.

Well, I fired off that email on tuesday, but so far the only change was from 'registered member' to 'Valued Poster'....and I'm a little confused.

Can anyone throw a girl a cookie, and tell me who I need to contact to get this sorted out? I'd greatly appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks!
  • Mokoa
  • 11-06-2014, 11:14 PM
Hi there! I remember you!

While your were gone, changes were made to the verification process. Since it appears you are not yet 25 years old, you will need to provide information to verify your age...

In addition, If you are advertising you are under age 25 you must submit proof to eccievp.verify@gmail.com that you are 18 or over to become a Verified Provider on ECCIE. We require photocopy of your Drivers License or state issued ID and your location. Real name and address hidden, but birth date and photo must be visible, along with your username. And proof of age MAY be requested of ANYONE seeking VP status, regardless of their stated age. Please submit this info separately from the info you sent to your local staff for verification.

Once this has been done, we will be happy to restore your Verified Provider privileges.

Welcome back!