Videos

How many here are interested in videoing their sessions? As a provider, would you offer this service? Would you be comfortable if a guy asked to video the session? Guys, would you partake if a provider offered to make a video as part of her services? Would you ask to make your own sex tape?

I've met a couple of girls who didn't mind me making a video. I'm working with one of them to make an even more extensive video. I just need to figure out who to block the scenes to get the desired results. It is a turn on to go back and watch yourself having sex. I've got this one scene of a gal giving me a BBBJ. It is awesome to see how she takes my limp dick and sucks it off as my cum eventually oozes out of her mouth while she keeps on sucking.
  • savak
  • 11-08-2014, 03:47 PM
ive done this a couple times before and its fun and i also love beating off to videos of me and a provider fucking.

but whats also fun is the in-between parts where me and a provider are talking,, laughing, and goofing off about randomness during the session.
I do not mind...as long as we have met at least once before.

In fact,Another provider and I will do a doubles session where the guy is taping us for a spankbank for his later use! SEXY!!
I recently had a hot session with a provider that I knew would allow video and I had every intention of getting some POV video of the BBBJ action on my phone.I left my phone on a counter and didn't think about again until after the action had started and by that time I damn sure wasn't going to stop her to go get my damn phone!Oh well, that just gives me a reason to see her again!!
i have thought about it before. just to shy to ask i guess.
My greatest fear is of my video getting out on the internet. I took a golden showers video and I am delighted with the results. I would love to edit it but I am computer dumb. If I can figure out how to edit it I would post it in Another Realm. Dallas we have taken some fun pictures some I have shared with my family others they will never see...... After you mentioned videos I may bring a camera when we next see each other.
Yeah, I hear you about things getting out on the net. That's why for me, I'm in control and possession of the video. I might try editing it and making something nice, but I'd never put it out on the net.

My greatest fear is of my video getting out on the internet. I took a golden showers video and I am delighted with the results. I would love to edit it but I am computer dumb. If I can figure out how to edit it I would post it in Another Realm. Dallas we have taken some fun pictures some I have shared with my family others they will never see...... After you mentioned videos I may bring a camera when we next see each other. Originally Posted by tucson
bring it on Tucson baby!! sounds fun!!
Woman my heart is all a flutter.....
Hell yeah. I'm a big fan of making amateur video with providers and ladies in my private life. I'd shoot every session if the ladies didn't make such a big deal about it. I got a small library of recordings with a few videos posted on xvideos. They are mainly videos big booty girls in k9. It's a trip to see what all the other xvideo members got to say about your material. It also gives me a warm and fuzzy that I'm contributing to the deviant perversion that is the internet.
I offer making videos and never use the man's face. I post them on my website, and use them as free video previews on websites that allow their use in my ads.

They are hot and I love to do them. I also offer webcamming on adult friend finder for those exhibitionists that love to have fun! Yeehawwww!!!
My problem is I don't know to edit the video. We just set the camera on a tripod and let it run. Is there video editing program I can get?
My problem is I don't know to edit the video. We just set the camera on a tripod and let it run. Is there video editing program I can get? Originally Posted by tucson
Windows Movie Maker. It's been default software on the last 2 desktops I've bought. I've only used my smart phone to shoot video. They make damn good video! Movie maker is pretty easy to use and a lot of phones have editing capability. Nothing wrong with using a camcorder though....
bring it on Tucson baby!! sounds fun!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
God..now you have me wondering if I'd want a video of you and I.. well, that should make the wait til we meet more fun!!
God..now you have me wondering if I'd want a video of you and I.. well, that should make the wait til we meet more fun!! Originally Posted by RedLeg505
m Red baby...bring it too!!