Agency Double Problem - things seem reallllly weird

I am new to this and apologize for any drama this might cause. I wasn't aware a double was operating through an agency (xnaughtygurlzx) on their post for a double today in the Austin SP forum. I arranged to hang out through their provided email with April and Emily and got a callback. The callback turned into several. The first girl who seemed perfectly alright on the phone, laid down a valid time to which I agreed. Then I get a second callback from a different girl, who needed to change the time, and then needed money for a cab. (I had nothing but redflags going off in my mind). I foolheartedly agreed thinking this was normal. Although the times kept changing, I recieved emails from the Agency with a different time frame. Several more calls trying to arrange it all. I stated to one of the girls on the phone that I cancelled. I then sent emails to the agency saying to tell the girls as well that I have cancelled. I gave my reasons why and how I was very uncomfortable. How this all felt wrong and how I was genuinely spooked. I then received emails from the Agency stating I will be blacklisted or blackmailed. Either one...

I apologize for this but I do not feel this was a fair treatment, and I have tried to state that I will pay for the transportation fees.
sounds pretty shitty to me...
Sorry u sounded like we could have had some fun. Girl #1
These are the reason to do your homework here on ECCIE, use your big head, and do it yourself. Agencies are not my friend.
Their Loss!
That's only one of the reasons why I don't use agencies. This is not to say that any and all agecies are bad....it's just not for me. Also you pay a premium for an agency being the middle man. I prefer the lady to get 100% of the donation and stick with the indies.
  • ztonk
  • 11-02-2010, 07:09 AM
You did the right thing, though. If you feel uncomfortable during any aspect of the scheduling process (Indy or agency) go with your gut feeling. It's rarely wrong.

I don't have any experience with this particular agency, but some have good TCB and others don't. The whole blacklisting threat seems counterproductive to me.
Sorry u sounded like we could have had some fun. Girl #1 Originally Posted by kissme69me
G#1 makes account today...
Hmmmmmmm......

Leaving aside your own newness to the scene an agency "blacklist" is an oxymoron. There are a number of wonderful agencies (and "co-ops") and some gals simply prefer someone else to handle booking/screening/incall expense, however as a general rule you get more value with indies. Given the # of quality indies were blessed to have here it'll take a long time to work thru the possibilities
Im very sorry that them being confused on what time to be there "Spooked you" We have been a registered member here for along time & we were also a member of aspd for 2-3 years. Plenty of members here can vouch for me and my friends...

April & alot of the other girls who work with me have great reviews.
I never once said I was going to blackmail him, I simply said if he was going to cancel 15 minutes before the appointment he booked I would have to let other ladies know, (so they don't waste time).. Simple procedures around here.. We did nothing wrong.. Im sorry you got "spooked" but nothing took place & you cancelled before they even got there.. So we wish you the best of luck.. oxox Krissy

p.s to Candymans post.. My agency rates are 280/HR.. The lady profits 220 per hour which is more then alot of indys here.. So they do get what they are working for.. Alot of the ladies that work for me do not have any experience screening or being able to stay safe themselves. I have helped many ladies go indy such as britney bangs, chelsea_greek_GFE, Lacy aka Brendolyn, I am not your typical agency.. Ask them
I will say I have had nothing but positive experiences with Krissy (back in the ASPD days). I would consider her more of a "co-op" then a traditional agency. By that I mean she handles screening/booking/logistics as a "partner" so to speak.
I don't know, but if I get a provider calling me back, changing times, and then asking for cab fare, well, I would probably cancel too.

That said, I usually hear positive things about the agencies that post on here.
Having worked for a few agencies in the past as an appt setter, Krissy those are NICE cuts the ladies get!
Krissy is a nice gal! Sorry the confusion scared u away. Her girls are worth giving a second chance. Good luck hun!