Looking for Pro Bono attorney that wants to win and maybe win money too?

Got a really great case that needs a strong mind and one that can gain some positive political gain call me if you know anybody or want to help?PM too is always cool.
Thanks,
Audrey
well i'm an attorney i san antonio ,, i'm steve at 210 525 1982
Seems foolish to post such info in the open instead of sending via PM
It's a Hobby phone...
I used to be pro-Bono, but after The Joshua Tree, U2's music just went steadilly downhill..and these days he's way too preachy.

*rimshot*
sorry to intrude on a serious thread with my shannanagins
I ain't worried got to practice my CX debate skills I acquired in hs. Wish it wasn't Lincoln-Douglas style not my strong style.
  • geck
  • 11-14-2010, 03:21 PM
I ain't worried got to practice my CX debate skills I acquired in hs. Wish it wasn't Lincoln-Douglas style not my strong style. Originally Posted by MissMollyMcGrath
+1

Love my court appointed she's bad a**.

I have faith she will clean up the mess CPS has done to me and my livelyhood. Prayin' everyday for my minature linebacker's sweet return.

We don't need the attention that could be drawn by posting real life name and pics of a political fugure on ECCIE. Way too much potential for attention if someone googles her name and hits this site.

I also agree with the comments of TexTushHog below. I question the wisdom of discussing a possible upcoming legal action publicly here. But that one is your call. If you should decide that you would like any of this deleted, PM me.

Torito
I rather expect that Ms. Rojas would prefer that you not discus your legal problems in this forum. Membership here might serve to confirm some of the allegations that CPS is making, or create new ones that would cause you more legal problems. Just a thought from a guy who makes a very good living trying and winning lawsuits.
I once had an attorney tell me that Social Networking and Message Boards were the bane of his existence as a lawyer. Some people sink their own ship before they even set sail with what they write in public. Just be careful.
I've been sunk since birth so where's the Audie in that.LOL