michman18 - might not yet be an issue in SA, but definitely in Austin

Not an alert
yawn. a stinking ncns 90 miles away. waste of fucking electrons posting here.

ask any gal, ncns's happen all the time and are a time wasting part of the business. what makes this one so noteworthy? the gals have channels to deal with this where I don't have to look at this crap. good for them.

guys, stay the fuck out of this reverse blueball bs. you got your own shit to worry about.
Guess flinde has not figured out that Austin and SA are fairly close. That a lot of guys and gals play in both cities.

So that info could be helpful to a girl in SA

By his post sounds like he is from Houston.
michman18 has posted several times in the SA forums looking for ladies....

Y'all can say this isn't much of an alert, but imo an active "timewaster" may often progress to far worse activities.

j/s
Y'all can say this isn't much of an alert, but imo an active "timewaster" may often progress to far worse activities.

j/s Originally Posted by ck1942
Anyone can progress to far worse activities... or get better.

Look at Bonn. He started off on pretty shaky ground (offering STD drugs, creating several active profiles, etc.). Now he is trusted enough by the community to hold a staff position.

Look at Rick. He was in good standing, then he threatened to out Whispers and fuck with his charity campaign. He has now apologized, and it seems like he is controlling his anger.

You cannot demonize someone until they have fucked up.

Either way, it doesn't meet the criteria below.

Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material.
I mean, fuck. I could easily say that you invite young ladies to your place after the parties for some play in your jacuzzi while they are vulnerable, they're much more in need of solace, and they're fairly open to suggestion. And, you use that to fuck them some place very uncomfortable (not like the back of a Volkswagen).

If that were the case, anyone could say that you have demonstrated predatory behavior and that it could progress to far worse activities.

j/s...
Look at Bonn. He started off on pretty shaky ground (offering STD drugs, creating several active profiles, etc.). Now he is trusted enough by the community to hold a staff position. Originally Posted by Simon Riley
I think the correct word would be "management."

Or was there a vote somewhere I missed?
agreed inspector. michman18 might just be shy. or afraid. or maybe was at a completely different hotel (happened to me 2 or 3 times). he doesn't deserve to be slandered all over south-central tx based on an austin nc/ns that "might progress to worse activities".

or maybe he is a fuckup. fine. let the the gals back channel if they feel the urge. they don't need a wk to help to do that.
Hopefully he won't organize an event that gets folks arrested - now THAT would be alert worthy.
I went to the wrong hotel once, I think the wrong holliday Inn but I called and got it straightened out. Since he was too paranoid to use the phone (SO?) maybe it was something like that.
I think the correct word would be "management."

Or was there a vote somewhere I missed? Originally Posted by inspector farquar
You are correct. I should have said Administration, and by that I mean St. Christopher.

Hopefully he won't organize an event that gets folks arrested - now THAT would be alert worthy. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
No shit! I forgot about that incident.
... I should have said Administration, and by that I mean St. Christopher. Originally Posted by Simon Riley
An acute case of Bonn Envy?
Thanks to all above for sharing your ... opinions.

And thanks to the several ladies who have shared with me their concerns about the person of interest.
This smells like some serious game playing on the OP's part. Questionable motives.
... thanks to the several ladies who have shared with me their concerns ... Originally Posted by ck1942
That's dirty pool. There's an Austin whale whose made an art form of such - are you a disciple?

Or, maybe there actually are ladies who have concerns - why not send them this way to share their concerns with the all of us? And so the gent in question can defend himself.

Or are you trading favors?