No Reviews Link on Ad?

Hi, it's Erin of Dallas and I've been a member of the site for a few years (3) now as a Verified Provider. However on my ads, underneath my avatar member status and my showcase link there is no ECCIE Reviews link? Please someone let me know what to do or not do in order to have my Eccie Reviews link present. Thank you in advance for any assistance you can give in this matter.

Erin of Dallas
Hi, it's Erin of Dallas and I've been a member of the site for a few years (3) now as a Verified Provider. However on my ads, underneath my avatar member status and my showcase link there is no ECCIE Reviews link? Please someone let me know what to do or not do in order to have my Eccie Reviews link present. Thank you in advance for any assistance you can give in this matter.

Erin of Dallas Originally Posted by ErinOfDallas
That is strange, if you have reviews, contactm/email your local moderator, I do mine all the time, I think they sleep or don't log on enough, I sent the links to reviews posted by copying the url and they connect them to your avatar area, days will go by and review has been posted but not put under my name, so they get on it immediately if brought to their attention...very strange for you for 3 years, hope they fix it quick!
You might also email websupport@eccie.net since that will reach the admins who have the resource to make the magic.
That's odd
I hope they can fix it as quickly as they ban people!
Erin,
In order to link your reviews to your profile, there has to be a way for the mods to determine that it is you that the review is referring to. The easiest way is for the reviewer to provide your handle in the provider field. Otherwise a link to your ECCIE profile in the URL field. After that it gets more complicated.
I did a site-wide search on your handle and only found posts by you. So then I searched for the combination of "Review" and "Erin" and got pages of hits, but going back about a year through those, and I didn't see any that I could definitely tell belonged to you.
I am afraid you are going to have to do the sleuthing to locate your reviews and RTM them and let the mods know that they belong to you.
Good luck.
Thanks everyone, I'm contacting the mods with links to all my reviews.
Erin of Dallas