Motel/Hotel vs. Private in call location

I've gotten a couple of request for a private in call location.
I would like to know The pros and cons for the girls and the guys.
I prefer my private ic for my est friends. Its much more comfortable.
I have a child so me bringing clients home is out the question but possibly finding a small rental wouldn't be out the question.
yea just a nice clean studio apt with some of your personal touches added would be great.
I prefer a private in \call to a hotel.

It just feels more comfortable than a hotel.

A few personnel touches to give it some depth is nice too.

You are wise to keep your business away from you child, you can never be too safe.
I've been looking and have found some reasonable places not to familiar with the areas yet.
Let us know when you find a place and I'll be there in a snap!
I prefer to use a private incall, that has a discrete entrance. It is way more comfortable. I've always been low volume though, so there have not been 5 guys going in an out a day. Then you can have upscale towels, linens, toiletries, and an array of liquor and beverages. I think it allows the guys to relax more, and not feel as rushed. Good luck finding the best spot for you! xo
I prefer to use a private incall, that has a discrete entrance. It is way more comfortable. I've always been low volume though, so there have not been 5 guys going in an out a day. Then you can have upscale towels, linens, toiletries, and an array of liquor and beverages. I think it allows the guys to relax more, and not feel as rushed. Good luck finding the best spot for you! xo Originally Posted by Holly Love
Totally agree!
Totally agree! Originally Posted by Gemma34
It is kind of fun when the lady has the home court advantage. I think it allows her to be much more relaxed.
I'm much more relaxed in an incall situation! In fact, unless someone has stellar references or I know them well, I generally won't even go to a hotel, unless I'm touring. Plus, I enjoy answering the door wearing next to nothing! lol
I'm much more relaxed in an incall situation! In fact, unless someone has stellar references or I know them well, I generally won't even go to a hotel, unless I'm touring. Plus, I enjoy answering the door wearing next to nothing! lol Originally Posted by Staci Stacked
I enjoy you opening the door in next to nothing.

Or better yet stockings and heels..

I enjoy you opening the door in next to nothing.

Or better yet stockings and heels..

Originally Posted by SixShot

THIS Very good point! lol
THIS Very good point! lol Originally Posted by JackJohnson
Not sure if you have had the pleasure but Staci is a lovely woman.

She is amazing when she opens the door and it only gets better.
I very much enjoy answering the door like that! I love seeing the excited look in my date's eyes when I open the door and they suddenly realize I'm scantily clad!