Lacey and her WK Jayhawker are phonies!!!!

I wasted over 2 hours driving to see Lacey after 2 phone call confirmations!She was a no show and never would pick up my phone calls outside her Wesport incall nor answer text messages.A big waste of my time!!!!
I wasted over 2 hours driving to see Lacey after 2 phone call confirmations!She was a no show and never would pick up my phone calls outside her Wesport incall nor answer text messages.A big waste of my time!!!! Originally Posted by JJ Fun Guy

I am a gussin JJ Fun Guy belongs on some sorta list.
...but Pimphawk vouched for her and everything....

Honestly curious - what part of the massive shitshow that has surrounded this girl compelled you to want to see her in the first place?
I feel you on the wasted time... I believe that most of us have been there at one time or another.

BUT

How does her wasting your time and running you all around town endanger you or anyone else in the community?

Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material.
Once again I have to ask what is so damn hard to understand with the description of the Alert section.

Posting all of these bullshit woe-is-me alerts are doing nothing but clog up the alert section from actual alerts.
Moved here from alerts.