Sorry Guys

I am postponing my Omaha, KCMO, and ST. Louis stops due to Missouri being in a state of emergency. I will have to schedule after the new year and things have died down some. Thanks for understanding.
Yes...very dangerous. Perhaps, your cancelations also has something to do with posting RW info of a man including name, phn number, and address in open forum in Colorado due to a simple NCNS. I hope you realize how badly you've scared some ppl by being so dangerous and reckless.

Have a safe and happy holiday season!!
State of Emergency? Ferguson is 4 hours away from KC.
The state of Missouri is in a state of emergency? Maybe StL county. KC is business as usual.
What kind of incall location did you have planned if upside-down burning cop cars were a legitimate concern for you?
I guess Ill stay in Kansas....no problems here
It's the protesters on the Plaza that might bother her.
They might be black, and she might not want to see black men.
Just a guess, I don't know her.

But I do like the second story line under her OP.
Just a guess, I don't know her. Originally Posted by Helicopter206
Then why comment?
  • JS42
  • 11-27-2014, 08:24 AM
Because he is a buffoon and can't help himself.
Yes...very dangerous. Perhaps, your cancelations also has something to do with posting RW info of a man including name, phn number, and address in open forum in Colorado due to a simple NCNS. I hope you realize how badly you've scared some ppl by being so dangerous and reckless.

Have a safe and happy holiday season!! Originally Posted by MissSaraXXX
If she made the post in an open forum, then you can link it here. Lets have a look at this post.
One street in Ferguson burning does not equate to civil unrest across the entire state. Stop watching CNN.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1223343

Best I can do. Her thread has been moved which I just realized but she was called out before that happened after seeking interest in Nebraska and obviously posted in open forum bc mainly men did the confronting.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1223343

Best I can do. Her thread has been moved which I just realized but she was called out before that happened after seeking interest in Nebraska. Originally Posted by MissSaraXXX
Yikes! Thanks for the link.
Good example of why real info is a scary thing. You just never know who's gonna freak out. Shit happens. Shouldn't but it does. Destroying lives for mistakes is fucked up. Everyone makes em.