Reviews are no longer credited as being reviews

My latest review is not a review (http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1232308) but it is still listed in the review section.

Although I was in the providers room and although she was naked at a point and I was getting undressed but because I wised up and didn't let her touch me I am told it is not a review. If you are smart your review is no review but if I am dumb and let the little head take over then I am gonna get the credit...that sure speaks volumes about keeping the community safe. (Now I see why that provider did what she did...she knew she had to do something to get credit for the review).

Huhhh! I guess I am learning new things every day because I thought I previously read a discussion that being with the provider but ending the session early because of concerns qualified as a review even if noting actually happened. I understand had I not gone to her room and I also understand had it been a NC/NS that is not a review but I was actually with the provider. You would think the safety of the community would be important.

I think if it is not a review it should be deleted because what purpose does it serve.

I did read the guidelines and #3 states "...In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
  • JS42
  • 11-27-2014, 08:21 AM
The way it has always been explained was if nothing happened (hobby related), it's not really a review, therefore, no PA is granted. We do appreciate the warning about the said girl, but probably should of been in the Alerts or Co Ed section like this thread is.
The way it has always been explained was if nothing happened (hobby related), it's not really a review, therefore, no PA is granted. We do appreciate the warning about the said girl, but probably should of been in the Alerts or Co Ed section like this thread is. Originally Posted by JS42
Something did happen hobby related. Money started the activities but a wise thought stopped me from doing anything to endanger myself or this community.

I could have been on of those guys that take their story a step further and also given her a yes just to get the review approved. I didn't do that because I felt honesty more important.

My thought is if it is not a review I want it deleted.
Simple enough rule. No activities=no PA. Have written a few reviews that didn't get PA. Still thought it was good intel and wanted to spread the word. Mods have been pretty consistent with this even on the old ASPD.
I wrote a review on Jamie Lynn that I didn't receive PA credit for because I had written 2 reviews previously (within 90 days) on her. Mod explained it to me and assured me that Provider would still have review on her page and Hobbyists would still be able to read it. I am cool with that. Thems is da rules!
Simple enough rule. No activities=no PA. Originally Posted by Heywood
Seems as if it's too "Simple" for Jayhawker to understand...
You can call Dahlia or Gemma....you guys are tight!
Woody strikes again, classic.

Jayhawker keep the info coming buddy.
There are reviews, and there are PA reviews.
My latest review is not a review (http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1232308) but it is still listed in the review section.

Although I was in the providers room and although she was naked at a point and I was getting undressed but because I wised up and didn't let her touch me I am told it is not a review. If you are smart your review is no review but if I am dumb and let the little head take over then I am gonna get the credit...that sure speaks volumes about keeping the community safe. (Now I see why that provider did what she did...she knew she had to do something to get credit for the review).
. Originally Posted by Jayhawker
why would that be credited as a review?
did you pay her?
what information about her skills can you share with us?
none?
so why is this a review?

why are you whining about not getting free access when you can't fullfill the requirements?
Am I the only one that thinks Jayhawker deserves PA for the review? I know most fancy him a buffoon, but I have a list of examples that should show why he deserves PA credit.

1. I went to a Chiefs' game earlier this year and our first possession was a three and out so I immediately left because I knew the Chiefs would lose. Ends up they won big.

2. I did movie reviews for a while and I had the ability to write great reviews by watching just the first few minutes of a movie. I could tell whether it was going to be a blockbuster or Oscar worthy movie. Ends up the new Lone Ranger movie wasn't quite the Oscar performance I thought it was. Turns out Shawshank Redemption wasn't the piece of crap thought it was based on the opening scene. I got fired.

3. I was offered two jobs that wanted to just pay me in stock, but I was too smart for this since the companies were start-ups and I knew they would fail. Is anyone familiar with Apple or Google? Are they still around?

Jayhawker, I have to admit I find your posts amusing because of you absolute lack of logic and/or intellect. And it makes me pray to Buddha that stupidity is not contagious. Have a great weekend.
Am I the only one that thinks Jayhawker deserves PA for the review? Originally Posted by kcbigpapa
Probably. Seen lots of guys post "just sayin' " reviews that they knew weren't going to get PA without starting a new thread to bitch about it. Just another part of his 'hey look at me' agenda.

Probably. Seen lots of guys post "just sayin' " reviews that they knew weren't going to get PA without starting a new thread to bitch about it. Just another part of his 'hey look at me' agenda. Originally Posted by zeejoe
Seems as if it's too "Simple" for Jayhawker to understand... Originally Posted by malwoody

MW he did call us "simpletons"
Am I the only one that thinks Jayhawker deserves PA for the review? I know most fancy him a buffoon, but I have a list of examples that should show why he deserves PA credit.
. Originally Posted by kcbigpapa
are you joking?
You don't read consumer reports because they have pictures of items and talk about them without testing them.
what does he deserve PA credit?
There is no valid reason he deserves squat