Chocolate

So...while I'm here, I wanted to get some insight from yall on something that has been sorta bothering me.

Straight to the point: I'm black.

No, I'm not a thug, not 'gangsta', I work full time and take care of what needs to be taken care of. I'm respectful (as several ladies here would attest to), and I am not a cheapskate.

So, my question is, what's with all the explicit 'NO BLACK/AA' ads? Is this due to past issues? Just can't get into it? Are you required not to by someone else?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to change anyone's mind here. Just curious. I've gotten excited a few times when seeing an enticing ad, only to scroll a bit further and read that I'm excluded.

The struggles of a (black)monger...
So...while I'm here, I wanted to get some insight from yall on something that has been sorta bothering me.

Straight to the point: I'm black.

No, I'm not a thug, not 'gangsta', I work full time and take care of what needs to be taken care of. I'm respectful (as several ladies here would attest to), and I am not a cheapskate.

So, my question is, what's with all the explicit 'NO BLACK/AA' ads? Is this due to past issues? Just can't get into it? Are you required not to by someone else?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to change anyone's mind here. Just curious. I've gotten excited a few times when seeing an enticing ad, only to scroll a bit further and read that I'm excluded.

The struggles of a (black)monger... Originally Posted by thatictguy
Yes there is a sticky on the main site on the no AA issue.
To make it short and sweet, just call the ones you want to try and show off the green. Bet that makes a few doors open. Also consider that most of the worthy ones truly don't have this issue if you look closely.
I checked that thread out. Interesting (and slightly disturbing). You're right though. And that's pretty much what I've been doing. There's just a few here that have great reviews and I find incredibly attractive but... Ya. Ah well. Thanks for the reply man.
I seek my client potentials on good attitude and charming personality...if ya got that,then I don't give a crap about what color your skin is!!!
I wish they all thought like you DallasRain. Might have to get ahold of you come December
I would love that babe!
I think you will find that most of the seasoned, mature ladies share Dallas's opinion and are very professional such as she is. I am sorry if you have had some bad vibes or experiences, but in most locales skin color and nationality do not come in to play. If you are respectful and willing to screen, you should not have a problem with the majority of ladies. Hope you find someone and have fun!
He shouldn't have pay more money due to the color of his skin. I understand why some are NBA, but he shouldn't have to pay more. Either don't see him or let him pay the normal rate.
More than once, I have observed th no AA policy is not what it seems on its face. The lady, it turns out, is not at all turned off by AA men....rather, she prefers them.

So, it seems that she has an understanding with her boyfried (who is AA). She sees all of us smelly old white guys she wants - and boyfriend doesn't care (and may even encourage it). But no competition - no AA men....especially if they're young.

I've seen it many times. Just last week I noticed a girl packing her car to leave a hotel....her ad says no AA men....but her traveling partner was black. So obviously she doesn't have a problem with black men....but it looks like her partner has a problem with it.
Thanks for all the replies guys and gals. And Lacrew, I had a sinking suspicion that that happened more often than I had thought. I asked one of the ladies I see frequently about it and from what she's heard from peers it's usually just a business thing.

There's certainly a decent amount of talent here (not complaining) but I know my tastes, and I'm partial to spinners, just seems a higher % of them out right (sometimes in all caps lol) say 'no black, no exceptions'.

Everyone has a right to their choices, I just finally decided to reach out and see what the deal was with that.

PS: It's good to see mature discussion in our area here on these boards. Certainly makes a monger feel welcomed
  • Dkayz
  • 11-28-2014, 04:20 PM
Pretty much the best thing you can do is just contact the provider and talk to them. If you come off as articulate and intelligent, it goes a long way. I had a similar problem when I first started hobbying, because of how young I was back then. A good amount of providers wouldn't see a guy unless they were over 30, and I was low 20s when I first started. As long as you have references and don't come off sounding like a douche (which they are stereotyping as) then I'd say at least 75% or more will make an exception for you.
I was always surprised with this in the hobby, figured all men were green.
To me, it means she either has management or she doesn't like black men OR she believes only back men are dangerous pimps. Hahaha

There are plenty of beautiful ladies who WILL treat you as you deserve to be treated, to hell with those discriminating bitches.
quote---There are plenty of beautiful ladies who WILL treat you as you deserve to be treated, to hell with those discriminating bitches.