P411 activities changes

P411 recently had to remove any "graphic" activities from being listed. For me that is taking away a very valuable item since it seemed girls were more likely to put accurate listings there than other places.

I still love how much smoother screening can be, but with the increased fee, almost always inaccurate dates from visiting ladies, and seemingly half assed attempts to communicate timely by many girls I have a hard time thinking i will renew in a few months.

How do the rest of you p411 users feel about it? I have always been happy with p411 as a whole, but for me it is unfortunate they are forced to make this change.
I don't like the changes but It seems that they will leave terms that are slightly less sexual. I don't see DFK anymore but LFK is still there lol.

What really sucks is that they removed MSOG from the lists. I guess I will have to find out from the reviews.

To me p411 still has value only because I travel a lot and it makes screening easy, but I don't think they should raise their prices again any time soon.
How do the rest of you p411 users feel about it? I have always been happy with p411 as a whole, but for me it is unfortunate they are forced to make this change.[/QUOTE]

Hope you don't mind a Dallas/Fort Worth Guy posting to your thread, I just came from P411 and just found out. So I did a national search and this thread was at the top. So my 2 cents I am done with P411. The screening is only good for other P411 providers. Anyway thanks for answering my questions.
IMO, a significant take-away from one of the best features of the site from a hobbiest's perspective.

As I u-stand it, the change is mandated via Canadian legislation passed and enforceable 01.01.15, so the site apparently has no voice in the matter other than to comply.

Their staff is great and I'll continue to use 411 in spite of the changes.

Hopefully the ladies will be OPEN to receiving "activities"/menu inquiries via PM's given they can only list an edited version of what they have had up in the past.
And you never know who might have another plan up her sleeve, special for P411 members..... just sayin'!

Just need a little time to get through this stage in the process, then can focus on a new project.

Always,
Gina
And you never know who might have another plan up her sleeve, special for P411 members..... just sayin'!

Just need a little time to get through this stage in the process, then can focus on a new project.

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
What more can a guy ask for?
  • PA30
  • 11-28-2014, 10:10 AM
I just recently renewed. The price is much higher than in the past, noe with this part being taken away, the value isn't there. Then I see they are offering new members 6 months free? We're is the love for my 3 years of commitment?
+1 to most of the above- not thrilled with the change, price hike, etc...
but still a dam useful tool for about the price of one half-hour session for a year.
It is definitely a step back in terms of how helpful the site can be, but P411 still has lots of value for people who travel or don't get to hobby very often...like me. I wonder if they could create a new message board for the hobbyists to state what we are looking for and the ladies could reply via PM if they are open to activities we like. Since we aren't getting paid I wonder if that would be legal. I know our profiles can contain the detailed activities we like, but I have noticed that a lot of providers never read the profile, but maybe that will change now with the new rules.
I just recently renewed. The price is much higher than in the past, noe with this part being taken away, the value isn't there. Then I see they are offering new members 6 months free? We're is the love for my 3 years of commitment?
It never hurts to shoot me an email privately, particularly if you haven't taken advantage of a comped membership in the past!

We do love you guys, and hate putting you through this unwelcome change.

Always,
Gina
It never hurts to shoot me an email privately, particularly if you haven't taken advantage of a comped membership in the past!

We do love you guys, and hate putting you through this unwelcome change.

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
I love you too.

Use your site all the time.
  • PA30
  • 11-28-2014, 07:20 PM
Thanks Gina. Now thats customer service! Class act!
  • dwkc
  • 11-29-2014, 02:42 PM
I love you too.

Use your site all the time. Originally Posted by Johnny4455
I am with Johnny on this one. I love the site because it makes screening SO easy for dates with P4 providers. I am confident Gina will find a work around for the new rules.
Screening on P411 is a helpful step when I screen my new Lovers. I see many key word similarities in the acceptable terms and the old terms that use to be permitted, therefore confusion should prove minimal .
I love you too.

Use your site all the time. Originally Posted by Johnny4455
Thanks Gina. Now thats customer service! Class act! Originally Posted by PA30
COMPLETELY AGREE!! Gina and her team are amazing and I don't mind the change too much as I didn't normally list my activities anyways. I will answer questions via email or on p411, I don't know why people are scared to discuss things. Just like with any business, most people have questions...