Inbox

Hi, this is MistyDawn, (http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=150648). My inbox is saying that my inbox is full, but its not. Clients are telling me that its full & wont except anymore pms. I just transferred everything to another folder but it still shows its full. What do I do to fix it?
Try clearing out your outbox
Hay Mojojo, don't all messages count towards your total you can have, including those in other folders, not just the inbox?
Yup! Which is why im asking her to try that method first. She may have messages in her inbox that she's not ready to delete yet so clearing the outbox may help temporarily however at some point in time she's going to have to delete messages from both folders to make way for new ones.
Thanks guys!, I finally figured it out.
1 more question... How do I post a pic on my ads?
Give me a call...214-506-0771.

~* Holiday Spcl! 214-507-0771 magical. mysti@ outlook~*

Enjoy an Erotic Holiday with me, " Magical Mysti."
PLEASURE is my profession... Giving as well as Receiving! A sure way of forgetting about everything for the moment. Leaving with an unforgettable Holiday Memory, Of that HOT & KINKY session that you've only fantasized about!
I'm Sweet & Sexy, just like a piece of candy.
Its the Holidays, Lets have some fun.
4'11", Cute with a booty, 118 lbs, Soft Silky dark hair, Mystical Green eyes & curves that will jump out at you!
Come let me jingle your bells!

You can add it as an attachment or you can use a 3rd party hosting site such as imagecoast.com and insert the url.