Amelia Sterling

What happened to her? She just vanished as far as I know and I was so looking forward to spending time with her. Anyone know why?
You might thinck about posting this in the appropriate forum, like Houston. Maybe she has better things to do than spend time with you.
  • Old-T
  • 12-01-2014, 07:32 AM
You sound like you have not met her. If so, then you can try asking for her in whatever area she used to be active in, however it will likely be fruitless. Ladies leave this business every day, and they generally do so because they want to close this chapter of their lives and do something different. Often times they will stay in contact with a few people they became friends with. Or she has found a comfortable level of regular clients and has gone off the radar. Either way it is unlikely she is looking for any new clients to see.

If she departed it is for a reason. Those who know are likely people she trusts. They in turn have no reason to trust you since you are an "unknown" here. You have every right to be a member her and just read without posting, but since this is your only post in almost two years, people who DO know her status may be reluctant to provide it to you.

This doesn't answer your question, but hopefully it might help explain.
If you don't know why a provider has left, it means you are not supposed to know. When a lady leaves, she only gives a reason to people she feels comfortable telling.
I guess I was more curious if she was still active is all. I had gone through her verification requirements and was just waiting to set up time to spend, as I am new and well, nervous lol, so I dragged my heels.Thank you.
^^^^

Great 4th post after a year.