Would You Be Interested?... CHANGE is GOOD :-D

~ Are there any the ladies that used to be under the "management" of a pimp, and have had you/forced you to have his/their name(s) and/or symbol tattooed on your body?

~ Are there any ladies that have been freed from the enslavement of being trafficked, and that person/those people had you/forced you to have their name and/or symbol tattooed on your body?

There is No need to reply to my thread publicly if you are not comfortable. You can contact me privately, or in any way that makes you feel most comfortable.

I just want to extend an invitation to you to Change that bad memory into a Beautiful Work of Art. A tattoo that you can look at every day, and it makes you Smile instead of making you sad.

I have spoken with multiple tattoo artists and tattoo shop owners in the Kansas City area about using their talent to give back to the community.

Most have been excited to participate in this opportunity to help Change the future for some girls/women in Kansas City by using their artistic gifts.

If you have a pimp's/management's name and/or symbol tattooed on your body, and want to make it disappear then please contact me.

These tattoo artists are willing to cover up that name and/or symbol with a tattoo of your choice for... **FREE**.

The are only 3 Rules:

- Rule One: It can only cover the general area of the original tattoo. You can't take a 2 inch by 2 inch tattoo, and turn it into a full sleeve for free lol.

- Rule Two: You can't tattoo any other person's name in that area unless it is God, one of your family members, etc. You get the point I am trying to make her. No changing one pimp's name out for another lol.

- Rule Three: You can only get a new design that has the ability to fit over the existing tattoo. They are not miracle workers, they are tattoo artists. Please be considerate when choosing a new design.
Great Idea UD...really cool!

What about ex wives or GF who forced that upon me when I was unaware or intoxicated?

Just askin?
  • guykc
  • 12-06-2014, 02:59 PM
What a great idea nd good thing you are doing i commend you!!
Amazing idea
you're so sweet, everyone is right it is a great idea. maybe in the future I'll be able to see you.
what a neat idea ms lady....
This is where I got the idea...

Link: http://www.theguardian.com/global-de...ing-their-past

The other part to the story...

Link: http://www.theguardian.com/global-de...aiming-freedom

Her story was extremely moving!

I thought she would be happy to know that her acts of Good service were spreading throughout the entire U.S.

Survivor's Ink: Tattoos Of Freedom
Amazing idea Originally Posted by bluesfan
you're so sweet, everyone is right it is a great idea. maybe in the future I'll be able to see you. Originally Posted by beerbud
Agreed - but I cant see you cos I am married.
That is a terrific idea. Please report back to us on how many took advantage of your offer. There might be some great stories there while changing names to protect their identities. I would also suggest that after all the work has been done that you give a shout out to the parlors/artists who donated their time and resources. They deserve the publicity.
That is a terrific idea. Please report back to us on how many took advantage of your offer. There might be some great stories there while changing names to protect their identities. I would also suggest that after all the work has been done that you give a shout out to the parlors/artists who donated their time and resources. They deserve the publicity. Originally Posted by Nero Wolfe

+1
  • Emmie
  • 12-07-2014, 10:34 AM
That's a terrific idea !! I can't imagine what a relief it would be to some ladies to not be "branded" .
That's a terrific idea !! I can't imagine what a relief it would be to some ladies to not be "branded" . Originally Posted by Emmie
You have no idea how much Freedom means to me. I am super Excited to give this gift to other women!!

That is a terrific idea. Please report back to us on how many took advantage of your offer. There might be some great stories there while changing names to protect their identities. I would also suggest that after all the work has been done that you give a shout out to the parlors/artists who donated their time and resources. They deserve the publicity. Originally Posted by Nero Wolfe
Ohh Yes, they will be publicly credited for their Good deeds!

I want to wait until a few tattoos have been done, and then I have an idea that would more than give them their due credit in a very public way

If any tattoo artists (at a shop) on here would love to get involved with this Worthy cause please feel free to Contact Me anytime.
It's interesting to me that besides the OP, two other ladies responded. That tells me that there are at least 3 providers in this forum who are NOT managed..

Anyway, for what it's worth I must commend Dahlia for this thread and I hope she get's some takers..
Agreed - but I cant see you cos I am married. Originally Posted by HAG7591
Bit of a hijack there Gomez...LOL

I don't think Dahlia was posting an ad...
Bit of a hijack there Gomez...LOL

I don't think Dahlia was posting an ad... Originally Posted by malwoody
Sorry not meant that way. I commend the wonderful idea etc behind the idea and thread - but just could not resist. What is with Gomez????