Can we defend ourselves against bad clients/bad reviews

So I know bad reviews are common in this industry .... But sometimes when a bad review is written by a guy that just turned out to be a bad ,client....

So im not gonna go into details but i will say i am a very sweet girl,college student that does this on her spare time...
Now fellas when you look for a provider you expect the upmost from here as far as looks,HYGIENE!!,attitude...etc ..etc...

Well as a provider i look for some of those characteristics as well... But most importantly two things that I expect...

Is a man with good HYGIENE & Showing up upon the agreed time!!

As a woman hygiene is a must ecspecially if we are all trying to be safe and clean in this industry ..

So i must accept my bad review but Ladies and Fellas please tell me is it bad to be turned off by that as a provider (( Also it dosent hurt to ask for an extra couple of minutes to shower By All Means I do not mind)) Ecspecially if you have had intercourse before our Date!!

I will accept all constructive critism but i will not accept for a bad review from a bad client who carelessly came to see A clean provider who doesn't like dealing with an unclean client!!
Most alerts and rants on reviews would be best be served in the InfoShare and Powder Room. If you start a review thread in open forum be sure to remove the emotion, say your piece, and then walk away. The more you argue your point the more the fucktards will tear down your story. And always feel free to post taint photos.

Many ladies insist on showering before any activities. Nothing wrong with that at all, it should eliminate stincky dick syndrome.
  • DMike
  • 12-07-2014, 12:18 PM
So I know bad reviews are common in this industry .... But sometimes when a bad review is written by a guy that just turned out to be a bad ,client....

So im not gonna go into details but i will say i am a very sweet girl,college student that does this on her spare time...
Now fellas when you look for a provider you expect the upmost from here as far as looks,HYGIENE!!,attitude...etc ..etc...

Well as a provider i look for some of those characteristics as well... But most importantly two things that I expect...

Is a man with good HYGIENE & Showing up upon the agreed time!!

As a woman hygiene is a must ecspecially if we are all trying to be safe and clean in this industry ..

So i must accept my bad review but Ladies and Fellas please tell me is it bad to be turned off by that as a provider (( Also it dosent hurt to ask for an extra couple of minutes to shower By All Means I do not mind)) Ecspecially if you have had intercourse before our Date!!

I will accept all constructive critism but i will not accept for a bad review from a bad client who carelessly came to see A clean provider who doesn't like dealing with an unclean client!! Originally Posted by Misty S
Not really, its gonna be a he/she said thing. All you can do is refuse a client due to his bad hygiene and move on to the next one. Maybe ask for more references on clients next time. Good luck.
Well, sorry to hear about your bad experience, Misty, but unfortunately, that possibility comes with the territory.

There is probably no way to eliminate bad clients anymore than you could eliminate bad drivers from causing accidents, but you protect yourself by always remaining vigilant.

. . . I would advise you not to give too much importance to one bad review and just keep providing good service and as word gets out, you'll have more customers than you can handle. Wishing you the best of luck!

Misty, I can't speak for the rest, but for me, an occasional "no" reccomendation review does not become the deciding factor if I see the lady or not. Most bad reviews I have read were based on the clients opinion or expectations of how the session should have went, not how it could have went if both involved had adhered to the usual personal respect expectations we should have for each other. Now, if there are several bad reviews, all given for the same general reasons such as; hygiene, attitude, punctuality, glaring difference between looks vs showcase pics etc. And also, let's face it, there just has to be some chemistry, without it, no matter how hard we both try, it's just going to be a mediocre encounter. Hope this helps and good luck. dj&
Yes there are those few clients out
there who purposely cause turbulence.
The bad ones are out there.

Stay positive and continue providing
good service!!!!
So you're saying LUltra smells bad?
If a client isn't too hot on the hygiene front then take them to the shower and get in with them. If that is clearly not going to happen, then politely but firmly explain that you are not willing to go through with the encounter. I've had to do that, and say bye bye to the donation but it is better than trying to look turned on when you just want them to get the hell off you cause they stink!
You can do both...the choice is yours...
I always try my "upmost" to have good hygene!!
If a client isn't too hot on the hygiene front then take them to the shower and get in with them. If that is clearly not going to happen, then politely but firmly explain that you are not willing to go through with the encounter. I've had to do that, and say bye bye to the donation but it is better than trying to look turned on when you just want them to get the hell off you cause they stink! Originally Posted by badbadgirl2013
This. No money is worth doing someone you are disgusted with. One you won't burn out and two it's smarter from a marketing standpoint. Even if they post to complain about how you treated them most people are smart enough to read between the lines......and even if they aren't we have enough jokers to point out that the fault probably lay with the client's "stinky dick" or "stank ass".
If a client isn't too hot on the hygiene front then take them to the shower and get in with them. If that is clearly not going to happen, then politely but firmly explain that you are not willing to go through with the encounter. I've had to do that, and say bye bye to the donation but it is better than trying to look turned on when you just want them to get the hell off you cause they stink! Originally Posted by badbadgirl2013
My policy: if I've used the restroom since my last shower, I'm showering before making more than the most casual of contact with the provider. Which means, 95% of the time, appointments begin with my shower. Cleanliness + respect = happy lady, and we all know that good times start with a happy lady. No rocket science needed here.
Tell him to wash his ass and dick.

Then tell him to greek away.
Sounds like he had a good time. Then some how figured out he stunk, stankona! Maybe nextime he can be a gentleman about it. Then wash the crud off first. I'm sure his little feelings got purturbed. But it happens.

Lady relaxe on the review! No, one is perfect. I think this No. Will not affect anything.
If he was stanky then you have every right to tell him either shower or the session is off. Doing this would take a little tact. If he was right then he has every right to say the things he said. It really is a she said he said deal. With all the yes reviews she has had I do tend to lean her way.