Alright Rochester, Let's not have a repeat of Last Week !!

TrishaxxxCountryGirl has scheduled another visit here in Rochester this Wednesday 12/10. The rest of you Jimmies need to step up and let her know that she is needed and wanted here in Rochester. Please Text her or PM her to pre-book an Appointment.
sure thing, I will get right on that
TrishaxxxCountryGirl has scheduled another visit here in Rochester this Wednesday 12/10. The rest of you Jimmies need to step up and let her know that she is needed and wanted here in Rochester. Please Text her or PM her to pre-book an Appointment. Originally Posted by DickDastardly14450
Omg!! Lol. U r too funny.. xoxox. Thanks for the announcement xoxox
Yawn. I believe I've seen Trish report that she lives closer to Roch then Buffalo, but according to her showcase its an hour. If you can't get that done its on you.

Or, try crowd funding.

Or, try crowd funding. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
JC, you are fuckin onto something...lemme work on this a bit, run a couple ideas up the flagpole, see of they can swim, then I'll get back atcha
Drive safe we are getting another snow warning until friday
I got this new thing called 4X4, I'll be good. Oh yea, and I'm in Hilton Head so I got that goin for me too
Yawn. I believe I've seen Trish report that she lives closer to Roch then Buffalo, but according to her showcase its an hour. If you can't get that done its on you.

Or, try crowd funding. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
I live an hour from Rochester and an hour from buffalo... the middle of know where...
Drive safe we are getting another snow warning until friday Originally Posted by theasianview
thankyou xoxox
the middle of know where... Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl
Aka, heaven
I got this new thing called 4X4, I'll be good. Oh yea, and I'm in Hilton Head so I got that goin for me too Originally Posted by AmishGangster
I thinck you just outed Silver....
TrishaxxxCountryGirl has scheduled another visit here in Rochester this Wednesday 12/10. The rest of you Jimmies need to step up and let her know that she is needed and wanted here in Rochester. Please Text her or PM her to pre-book an Appointment. Originally Posted by DickDastardly14450
Hmmm id be all over that if only... Well ask PM she will tell you.
Now DD, didn't you call us jimmies out last week for not pre booking enough to get her to come, yet you only scheduled a HH with her? Plus I seem to recall you told her you were gonna go visit her up at her place. Wondering how did that go?

Like I said Trisha, I've got your back. Don't give up on us Rochester clients. I'm promise to come see you next week. You gotta give me a Fredericks fashion show !

I'm sure I could go on here but I think you get the drift.

Trish you already know the deal with me!!
Trish you already know the deal with me!! Originally Posted by rodeomann22
the deal? ...didnt mama teach ya not to play ...cards ...with funnels?