so, i woke up this morning.....

. see below
and there was double deuce laying next to me.

wow Wow WOW!!!

if this were another dimension, watch out!

I woke up this morning too it being 8am instead of 9am. I forgot about the time change. It was very weird.
I woke up this morning & was glad that I did.....
forgive my ignorance, but what is a double deuce?
I woke up and checked the Obit page and since I was not listed, it is a good day.
Humm...

double deuce, as in 22 year old woman ....

... or man? ..Kidding.
I woke up this morning, rolled over, and noticed that the man of my dreams was not lying beside me! Oh well, guess I'll get a dog!
I woke up this morning horny as hell, but nobody else awake yet
I woke up this morning and got a BBBJ from my SO....wonders will never cease.

m
I woke up this morning with a face buried between my legs....and breakfast afterwards. Nice way to start the day lol
I'm sorry Lana. I'll be there for you next time!
well, at first, i told her [it's a nickname i recently gave a woman] i wasnt going to follow up and just let this thread run its course. you all have posted some great follow-ups, so here's a morsel.

the nickname doesnt have anything to do with age, delites, measurements, pleasure, focal length, sex, hair color, or bashing, err, banging :^)

after i woke up and saw her this morning, i initiated mad passionate delites!!
then she snoozed and i got up to await the in-room breakfast delivery, set the table and woke her up.

we had breakfast, talked, and listened to the Beatles station on Pandora.com.
..... one of the songs was "day in the life"
..... woke up, got out of bed, dragged a comb across my head...

while she jumped in the shower, i started this thread. then we checked out, i took her home and we went our separate ways - royally satiated and delitefully pleased!!!!!

so, as has been said in other threads, just schedule an appt w/ a newbie, a sophmore, and/or a hag and have a fucking and/or sucking and/or tiddly-winking deliteful time. i can almost guarantee you'll have a smile on your face for at least a little while. i know i still have a smile on my face 12 hrs later.

if you so desire, spread the word and continue to make this place a happier, funner place!

now back to your regularly scheduled getting used to end of daylight savings time.
.....and got myself a beer.

Actually it was Crown but That song was the first thing that went through my head looking at this thread.
I woke up this morning and got a BBBJ from my SO....wonders will never cease.

m Originally Posted by m5552009
most deliteful congrats to you, m!!!

blaeese and boom boom, that's always a great feeling. one reason why i initiated mad passionate delites.
Humm...

double deuce, as in 22 year old woman ....
... or man? ..Kidding. Originally Posted by Mr No Confidence
cos i just made up the nickname last nite.
i need to copyright or register it before some chump steals it :^)
aveno already stole my "touch and be touched" line :^[