Mutha Fuckers

I will preface this by stating that I am just as guilty of this at times as others, BUT.....

WHAT THE HELL IS IT WITH SOME OF YOU MUTHA FUCKAS OUT THERE THAT DO NOTHING BUT FUCKIN' LURK ON THIS FUCKIN' BOARD AND SOMEONE WILL FINALLY ASK ABOUT A GAL AND YOU CHIME IN WITH SOME MUTHA FUCKIN' COMMENT LIKE "OH YEAH SAW HER 6 MONTHS AGO AND BLAH, BLAH, BLAH"???

I just don't get it. What does it take out of you to help a brother out and just post a fuckin' comment, if not even a review? Maybe you don't want to take the time to go through all of the review checklist things.

Fine. Each section on here allows just comments to be posted as a thread. Do that!
Put a name, number or even a link at the time, and just state yeah, it's bbbj or not. The price. Whatever. That's all it ever takes.

It might make some things a little easier to take like this recent go round with Kendall. Someone chimes in that she's blah, blah and yet they have only like 6 postings over a 2 year period. Huh? Why would we take what you have to say as anything meaning ful?

You don't have to be on here as much as this old horndog, but just check in from time to time. Okay, this is really tongue in cheek (that's hard to type on this board) but there is the point made.

I feel better now.
Amen brother!
Hey thanks for taking my stand on this. Guess it is not just me then.
Blue, brother, I would not have the verbal eloquence to post anything as well as you.......

Okay, I do hope most take that all the f bombs was just me having fun.
Kind of in my Snakes on a Fuckin' Plane mode, you know?

But yeah, there was also a bit of a point being made.

I'll be better soon. You know like those Snickers commercials? I'm back to my old self
just as soon as I get that blowjob!
Damn, good point!
Getting better at reviewing just not perfect yet.
It's a share board. That means from all sides. I agree if you see someone REVIEW it. If all you do is lurk then your opinion is not going to mean much.
It's a share board. That means from all sides. I agree if you see someone REVIEW it. If all you do is lurk then your opinion is not going to mean much. Originally Posted by burkalini
Yes that's sometimes tough to do.Been asked not to write a review the past couple of dates but they didn't post on eccie.Both were so great that they would have been more than positive reviews.As far as lurkers ,I know a few but they they share with me through pm's so a bit torn on this subject.
It's a share board. That means from all sides. I agree if you see someone REVIEW it. If all you do is lurk then your opinion is not going to mean much. Originally Posted by burkalini
Yes that's sometimes tough to do.Been asked not to write a review the past couple of dates but they didn't post on eccie.Both were so great that they would have been more than positive reviews.As far as lurkers ,I know a few but they they share with me through pm's so a bit torn on this subject. Originally Posted by daredevil321

I understand. Might want to throw a tip in the mens roon. Not a review but a general overview or offer message overview. Just do what you feel comfrotable with. I have had a couple of providers not want a review. Usually they are UTR type though.