Proper initial phone call etiquette?

Hey all, got a question for ya. New to the hobby and have been looking around and getting the hang of things but have not made a move on setting anything up. I was just wondering if anybody has any tips or advice on making a phone call to a provider for the first time. How to not come off arrogant or sounding like the one times. Men how do you conduct the phone call? Ladies how do you prefer the phone call to go down?
I prefer intial contact to be via email, screening sites or pm's. (well, .. and my number is not listed anywhere lol) I also find it easier to talk, ask questions and have a lil convo via pm's. Seems to help break the ice of that initial scary phone call with 47 questions running through your head lol.

Good luck! Hopefully some other people can be more helpful than I just wasn't lol

Gemma
Well i guess the phone call would be more for ads on like bp. but thanks for the info pretty lady
Don't ask whether she has free time later, cause that's the commodity.
Now thats funny algrace. I needed that laugh this morning.
After you make contact, and the session is over don't wipe your dick on the drapes it really pisses them off.
  • Emmie
  • 12-12-2014, 10:36 AM
I prefer intial contact to be via email, screening sites or pm's. (well, .. and my number is not listed anywhere lol) I also find it easier to talk, ask questions and have a lil convo via pm's. Seems to help break the ice of that initial scary phone call with 47 questions running through your head lol.

Good luck! Hopefully some other people can be more helpful than I just wasn't lol

Gemma Originally Posted by Gemma34
+1000
After you make contact, and the session is over don't wipe your dick on the drapes it really pisses them off. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Or piss in the sink. That's just gross.

BTW I wipe my dick on the pillow that's propping her up during dogie.

Don't ask if they have a BF or SO. They never do.
Here's a number I found
1-800-328-2625
What's that spell
Ladies.
I've heard the bp girls love it when you send dick pics.
Well starters see wht there prices r sumtimes they r resobable nd help wth lowerin prices if nt move on ask whts available with the session tell them ur occupation so they dnt think ur a cop if all else fails hit me up
And i prefer either skype txt or email anyonr can call try pics too
I've heard the bp girls love it when you send dick pics. Originally Posted by yugdlo
But their management doesn't appreciate it so much lol
But their management doesn't appreciate it so much lol Originally Posted by Gemma34
Lol. Now why would the motel manager be looking at photos of penises? \
Oh, I love the new photo Gemma.