jakesteed1983 stood me up. Mid-cities

That's all. Got all ready, kicked the roommate out, shower, shave, perfume, make-up, hair, and he never called or showed.
Providers beware, got an odd feeling off him too.. may not be legit.
carmen, i'm sorry that this happened.
however, i dont think this goes in the Sandbox. according to the forum description...
The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!
if you're just stating the facts, pls state so.

if you're just stating the facts and are pissed or upset, pls state so.

if you're just stating the facts and are pissed or upset and want to give him an opportunity to respond, pls state so.

if you're just stating the facts and want the other providers to know, pls do so in the Powder Room. this doesnt sound like an alert, yet. now if he does this over and over and over, might be an alert.

again, sorry you took the time to be all ready for him and then he didnt show up to share some experiences with you.

if i werent in kansas city this week, i'd schedule something with you to help you get over him. [actually get over me in cowgirl!!]
I sent her a PM showing her where to post this information.
  • mar6
  • 11-09-2010, 05:24 PM
Sorry that happened to you Carmen. I know how frustrating that is! Just imagine how that is magnified when you make all the plans you mentioned, get cleaned up, etc., clear out the schedule, and then drive 30-45 minutes across town and then a provider stops answering the phone. Now that's really frustrating also. I know you would never do that lol. . .

We men should always keep our appts with providers or at least call as soon as possible if something comes up. It's just common courtesy

BTW- I tried emailing you for an appt a couple of times the past two weeks but have not heard back from you (yet). Still hoping to meet you soon! I can assure you that if I were scheduled to see you that I would show up
The same guy was trying to schedule with me today but didnt want to give everything i asked for in screening. I ask more questions of newbies. So we never scheduled but he was trying to see me at 3:30. My last message from him was at 2:07p
Sorry he stood you up!!!