Great time at Kings Spa

Took one of my favs out last night. Had a nice dinner then headed over to Kings Spa off Royal lane in Dallas. For those who have not been there, this is a fantastic Koren Spa. NOT A PLAY AROUND PLACE. No funny business. Increadable place to relax and recharge.

http://www.kingspa.com/ for deatils on services and rates.

We spent a number of hours there relaxing and talking. Next time, we will plan for a much longer outing. 12 hours could just fly by in that place. If you want a nice time out making yourself feel so much better, this is the place. I know a number of providers go there to recharge. Spa, many different saunas, great food, lots of people just relaxing. If you have never been to a legit, top notch Koren spa, this is the place to go. The value you get is over the top. Open 24 hours a day.

Any of you ladies that want to go there, I would happly pay for the Spa expenses. NSA, no BCD. Just for the company and a chance to meet some great people. Talk about a great way to get to know someone!
Great place, been there several times. Many AMP providers chill out there on their days off.