If you're headed to "Graceland" for the holidays ...

FBI warns of possible plot to blow up Memphis bridge
THV 11 Staff, news source 4:43 p.m. CST December 22, 2014

MEMPHIS, Tenn. (KTHV) -- THV11's CBS affiliate in Memphis WREG reports that the FBI sent a warning to local authorities concerning a possible plot to blow up a Memphis bridge.

According to WREG, the FBI acted on an anonymous tip and stressed there is "no actionable intelligence" that it could happen.

An administrator of WREG's Twitter account tweeted Monday afternoon to a digital content producer at THV11 that they had just received word that the anonymous tip was targeted at the I-55 bridge.

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loca...idge/20779851/

More workplace violence by a gun loving bible hugging tea-partier... WTF
Get blown by IB before they blow the bridge.
Get blown by IB before they blow the bridge. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the one blowing your chance to look intelligent, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, but then, you've always excelled at **blowing**.
You're the one blowing your chance to look intelligent, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, but then, you've always excelled at **blowing**. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
How would you know that?
How would you know that? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He is a sperm repository.
How would you know that? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The notable absence of intelligence in any of Eatkum the Inbred Chimp's posts is demonstrable proof, you Hitler worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

He is a sperm repository. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're an Odumbo jiz regurgitator, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
The notable absence of intelligence in any of Eatkum the Inbred Chimp's posts is demonstrable proof, you Hitler worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

I'm an Odumbo jiz regurgitator, i'va. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Fancy how you picked an emoticon to demonstrate that you're an Odumbo jiz regurgitator, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
Fancy how you picked an emoticon to demonstrate that you're an Odumbo jiz regurgitator, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Thanks for the 411 on which emoticon you use when slurping Obies jiz chicken dick, we will keep watching to see when you are in action.
Thanks for the 411 on which emoticon you use when slurping Obies jiz chicken dick, we will keep watching to see when you are in action. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
When was it that you determined you'd be a plucking chicken dick plucker, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp?
When was it that you determined you'd be a plucking chicken dick plucker, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
When I caught you on your knees giving a BBBJCIM chicken dick. Consider your dumb ass plucked.
When I caught you on your knees giving a BBBJCIM chicken dick. Consider your dumb ass plucked. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
When was it that you determined that the only job in your future was for you to be plucking chicken dick plucker, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp?