Anal fisting

In the past, I had the pleasure of a very kinky girlfriend who would fisted me. It took time, and plenty of lube, but resulted in the most intense orgasms I have ever experienced. I would love to find a provider in the Houston or Dallas area (or who travels here) with small hands to relive these found experiences. Acrually, would be interested in hearing from any ladies up for this as I tend to travel from time to time and would enjoy finding a some kniky girls around the country to play with when I am on the road.

Feel free to PM if you do not want to post here.

KinkyFun
Ouch
I'll say it here. I like it. I'm experienced. it is hot. I started with women and loved that for years but now I'm willing to admit I love it on men too.
I'll say it here. I like it. I'm experienced. it is hot. I started with women and loved that for years but now I'm willing to admit I love it on men too. Originally Posted by sue_nami
go get ya sum!!
I will say here to be clear I am a TOP only for this
I love fisting men. <3

Definitely one of my favorite activities. I have very small hands as well. My feet are a size 5 in women's shoes and my hands are likewise quite tiny.

Travel dates are in my signature.
they sell the hands/fists at the adult video stores....I might have to try one...lol
KF,
You might try LeiLover in Dallas. She has a kinky side and beautiful petite hands. In fact, I may ask her to do me as well.
I have never tried fisting but love a good prostate milking and/or pegging. You say it's the best orgasm ever?
I'm always up for one of those.
I absolutely love fisting as a top - you can dig through my posting history to find some more detailed thoughts about it!

I'm based out of NYC, but will be visiting Austin and NOLA in several weeks. If we get the timing right, I'm happy to stop in Houston in between those dates, since it's on the way!
KF,
You might try LeiLover in Dallas. She has a kinky side and beautiful petite hands. In fact, I may ask her to do me as well.
I have never tried fisting but love a good prostate milking and/or pegging. You say it's the best orgasm ever?
I'm always up for one of those. Originally Posted by Dale Jr.
Oh boy~ thank you my dear!
I love gloves (which you can see from my photos)...

The best ones are the ones that come with a heartbeat...

I believe I have a fisting review here on ECCIE, and I will be visiting Texas at the end of this month~beginning of February.
quote--The best ones are the ones that come with a heartbeat...

where do you get those??
quote--The best ones are the ones that come with a heartbeat...

where do you get those?? Originally Posted by DallasRain
Those are the kind built into the sweet and darling men (and women) that envelope my fist, dear.
lol ok i get it...duhhhhh I had a brain freeze moment!
Fisting is the mist intense pleasure I've given to a man. Lots of Lube, gloves, and one finger at a time.

I am a top, and take my time. Great thread!